Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check ebay and craigslist. I got mine off ebay.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
As far as I know, the only place that sells them new is MGW directly. There is also one other parts place but its the same price, if not a little more. The people at MGW are the best people in the world to deal with, very considerate and friendly. If you want an MGW shifter, I'd just suggest dealing with them.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check ebay and craigslist. I got mine off ebay.
I've tried there but not luck.

As far as I know, the only place that sells them new is MGW directly. There is also one other parts place but its the same price, if not a little more. The people at MGW are the best people in the world to deal with, very considerate and friendly. If you want an MGW shifter, I'd just suggest dealing with them.
Well ooks like that going to be my only option. Thanks.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
The people at MGW are the best people in the world to deal with, very considerate and friendly. If you want an MGW shifter, I'd just suggest dealing with them.
I agree with this 100%. They have gone above and beyond for me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Agreed. The guys at mgw are great to deal with. I have bought other items from them but he asked about the cheapest. I got my 3650 shifter in new condition for like 120 off ebay

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Also agree! I live in Augusta and they are located here too. The people are awesome to deal with. They even let me take things out to my car to see ho I like them prior to purchasing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I highly reccomend one. You wont be disappointed. Where do you go to the strip? Pickwick or jackson?

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I highly reccomend one. You wont be disappointed. Where do you go to the strip? Pickwick or jackson?
Well before we started on my car or before i got my 94 GT i went to pickwick just because it was closer for me. I have been over to jackson dragway in prolly 3 or 4 years now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
possibly the best aftermarket part i have purchased for my car

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
possibly the best aftermarket part i have purchased for my car
My uncle has an 03 Zinc Yellow Cobra he put an MGW shifter in and wow, its a night and day difference. It seems to be a great product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts