Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
was that you on the bike? I would've been furious at that situation. I honestly don't know how I would've handled that. Had that been 10 years ago I probably would've done the same thing... now I probably would've rode close enough to get a good picture of his plate then went straight to the police with the evidence. You never know what someone has on them or in their car. But that headbutt though:lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Saw that today...

People (both ways) just need to not drive like a bunch of asshats.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,578 Posts
I'm sure the hillbilly had a reason to be mad but the matter he tried to handle it in was plain wrong.

For 1 he's driving down the wrong side of the rode potentially killing/injuring the riders and others. 2 his kids were in the back seat lol duhhhhh. 3 peeling off in the end really shows how safe he himself drives with his kids. But who knows maybe the bikers were truly hauling ass around their neighborhood which isn't cool.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
What a ****ing dick. He's worried about his kids? How is he gonna provide for his family while he's in prison and his cow-of-a-wife eats all the ramen?

That was a ****ing awesome head-butt, though. I would hope that I'd have the self restraint to not beat the piss out of him.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Follow up video showed that the hillbilly was mad because they "raced" passed his house and were endangering his kids. He showed video of him going past the guys house and they weren't going excessively fast nor were his kids in any other danger besides being in the car with the guy and the cow. Then the hillbilly proceeded to drive around for 20 minutes till he found the bikers and then we see this clip.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Biker also had a video on YouTube, which he deleted, showing him going 176 mph on the same stretch of road. Not saying the truck did anything remotely right but they are both ****tards...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts