1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
heres mine with an catless H with straight through mufflers...

I believe if your getting the stock size of H instead of the H for the long tubes you shouldn't need extensions but if your getting an H for L/Ts you will need extensions

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
They all sound good bro, its just personal preference. Look on youtube until you can find the sound that you like and go with that setup. Hope you get what your looking for :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm getting the regular size mid-pipe for now so if i get the H i wont need the extensions is that the same for the x too? also are pypes mid-pipes any goo, hold up and what not?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, going to bug ya'll with one more question. i'm buying the mid pipe from brenspeed and also buying the tuner, do they come with 3 tunes already or do you call brenspeed once you receive the tuner and tell them your mods, and they email you tunes?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah sct x cali 2

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I would think that they would've sent it preloaded. Most places do, but you'll have to contact them to find out for sure.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
when you order a tune for a site they ask for all the mods to be sent in with the order and they load em n ship the tuner out to you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok thanks 97cobra

1 - 16 of 16 Posts