Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get order a shorty midpipe to fit with my bbk longtube headers and i cant find one for the sn95 body style anywhere....will the fox body hpipe fit or is it the wrong size/shape to fit on the sn95?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im really lookin for a catted h-pipe because of damn emmissions regulations in washington, and i keep hearing that the x-pipe takes away the signature mustang "warble" sound

·
Registered
594 Posts
You may have to weld some in. I can't find any catted shorty h-pipes.

BBK Catted Shorty X-Pipe (94-95 5.0L) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Only thing I could really find was the X-pipe. Its not that big of a difference really. Plus the x-pipe will add a little more horsepower with those long tubes.

Its basically the same sound when comparing x-pipe to h-pipes. H-pipes are just in a deeper tone range. I prefer the x-pipes because they sound more modern and don't make noises at frequencies humans can barely hear :D.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may have to weld some in. I can't find any catted shorty h-pipes.

BBK Catted Shorty X-Pipe (94-95 5.0L) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Only thing I could really find was the X-pipe. Its not that big of a difference really. Plus the x-pipe will add a little more horsepower with those long tubes.

Its basically the same sound when comparing x-pipe to h-pipes. H-pipes are just in a deeper tone range. I prefer the x-pipes because they sound more modern and don't make noises at frequencies humans can barely hear :D.
word thanks really appreciate the help, cant say how much i appreciate all the help i get on here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts