Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 Gt and im wondering if i can put a line lock on it or will there be an issue with ABS system.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whick product you suggest

·
Registered
283 Posts
?

dumber question....whats a line lock :sorry

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
It only holds the brakes on the front wheels so you can do burnout without trashing your rear brakes, like for heating your tires at the strip.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
it's a button you press inside the car that allows your front brakes only to lock so you can do a nice staging burn out at the track without toasting your rear brakes.

EDIT :withhomo

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I think replacing your rear pads a few extra times would be alot cheaper... Unless you are going to be staging alot.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I just looked at the install instructions and it states these are not to be used with ABS brake systems.... will there be an issue if this is installed on an 05+ Mustang?

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
what about 2008's... i read somewhere these particular kits wont work on 08's... i dont know if that bullshit or what...but i want one too.. our track has a slight angel at the tree, roll back if not careful... they are great for that too you know, not just burnouts. i run one in the truck, get a really good preload (at) with it, back just DROPS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts