Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a guy come up wanting to buy my car, he's already looked at it and I think i may have it sold for $7000. I just spent 1300 on wheels and tires. If I sell it I might get a 11' 5.0.

What would you guys do?

Everything in Sig about my car, I bought the car last year and have a little over $7k in it all together. its got 120k miles now

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Id sell it and put it toward a new 5.0. If i was in a situation to sell mine and be able to afford a new 5.0 i would do it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He offered $6500 and sign title but I just can't quite do that since my wheels are only a month old. Lol

I think ill probably put it all as a down payment if it sells to get the payments right

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Your car is clean as hell too. One of my favorite New Edges on the site.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i would if i could get a new mustang, just because the new ones have a much lower chance for something to go wrong, and there nice and clean and smell good, and have all the ladys go owwww, and have sequential tail lights, and have like 400hp stock, and pretty headlights, and they have 5.0 on the side, and there new, and they have a short throw, and they have nice paint, and they have a new look, and right now theres not many of them around, and and and and they go fast and are cool looking, and im hungry, and they eat rice, and they get better mpg, and they have cool gauges....

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
but there neat :D

some guy lives a few blocks down from me and have a silver 2011 shelby, and he looks poor, im sure insurance isnt that bad

·
Registered
249 Posts
120k miles? I bought mine for $7500 with 53k miles this guy is a fool.

Doesn't matter what you put in, our kinds of cars don't sell for that much despite all the mods we throw in.

Def sell it if he's offering $6500 cash man.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
And they are expensive and insurance is through the roof
lmao true. Sequential tailight kit $99+, New headlights $100+, Built block $2200+, There are many ways to make your older car new again. If you grab every next best thing then you will stay in a financial hole. You go to some of these meets and they may not have a "collector type" muscle or sports car but alot of those older guys have had those cars for 10 or even 20 years and replaced whats needed over time even if its the motor that mindset seems to be fading. Those 5.0's are nice very nice and if i was just starting off I would wait a bit and get a used one but a brand new car takes a large drop in price once its yours even if its only a week old with 30 miles. If its truly what you want go for it though. I may try to get one my damn self a few years down the road when they are quite a bit cheaper I still will be keeping my 03 though its been mine for years and not the banks so i wouldnt want to trade it back to the banks.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
after taxes and what not $6500 down sounds decent but will leave you with around $30,000 to finance on the remaining price with financing%%% included that just sounds kinda crazy. You could do alot with $30,000 even though thats $30,000 out of pocket over time when financing but still.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts