Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm tired of it my car has limped around for 4 months I need a drivers side pi head for my 02 gt either side will work though since they are reversible YOUR RESEARCH could pay off, price per one has to be $250 for reps and anything $150 and under will earn you some cash if a transaction is made. I want my car fixed and I'm on a tight budget so I'm doing a search for one I prefer to spend less than $200 for the head the head has to have the entire valvetrain an must be an 01-04 head. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So I'm tired of it my car has limped around for 4 months I need a drivers side pi head for my 02 gt either side will work though since they are reversible YOUR RESEARCH could pay off, price per one has to be $250 for reps and anything $150 and under will earn you some cash if a transaction is made. I want my car fixed and I'm on a tight budget so I'm doing a search for one I prefer to spend less than $200 for the head the head has to have the entire valvetrain an must be an 01-04 head. Thanks.

Just looked up the prices for the junkyard up in Indy- $40 for the head (with cam) and another $15 as a core charge.

If there's anyone up that way they may want to pluck one from the yard for you. I would but I'm busy all weekend, and it'll take quite a bit of fuel for me to get there and back.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts

damn bro, you should had hit me up 4 months ago, i had plenty of friends that had spare pi heads laying around.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I was going to say almost the same as Wicked. Check you're local salvage yards. You should be able to get a 2v head fairly cheap. It's not like you're looking for a complete motor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts