Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice pair of MIL Eliminators for 94-04 stangs. I don't need them anymore as I turned off the O2 sensors with my SCT. Some years need to whittle down a tab to install these correctly, mine was like that and they still clipped perfectly when I removed them.

I had these on for about 4 months/2000 miles so they are in great shape. Once installed, my check engine light NEVER came on again. I'm looking for about $40 shipped.

I will take paypal only.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a pic of them.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody needs a pair? Make an offer, I don't need them anymore.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, just let me know. I'm putting them up on ebay in a week or so if I don't hear back.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, no prob. I'll wait till I hear from you.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
25 bucks in ur paypal right now!

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
OK i called the dealership today and they said they will get back with me on Wed. So if it goes through i should be buying them from you.

I do need to sign up for pay pal though so i gotta figure that out too if all goes well.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
OK the dealership said they want to sell the midpipe with the car so **** them. But i still want to buy your Mills though. The only thing is i need to ask my parents if i can sign up for Paypal. So i will talk to my dad when he gets home from work on Thursday and then if he agrees then I will Definitely by the mills from you. If you dont want to wait for me i understand.

also who are the mills made by??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oops, sorry, I never got the email saying y'all replied. The MIL's are made by a guy that makes them on the side, I think (but not sure) that he copied the UPR design.

If you need a mid pipe, I got my new Mac pro chamber (usually mid $200's?) for 120 SHIPPED on ebay, I think I can scrounge up the guy's info if you need it.

Bakerfx4 - I'll let you know if powershift doesn't want it, he had first dibs....and was hoping for a little more than $25.

·
Registered
910 Posts
holy ****...nice deal on the mid chamber...Wish I hadnt bought my x pipe this last week.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, he was a guy who's shop went out of business or something....I saw that he had a cobra x pipe with buy it now for 75 so I asked if he had anything else, and he had lots of mid pipes.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Oops, sorry, I never got the email saying y'all replied. The MIL's are made by a guy that makes them on the side, I think (but not sure) that he copied the UPR design.

If you need a mid pipe, I got my new Mac pro chamber (usually mid $200's?) for 120 SHIPPED on ebay, I think I can scrounge up the guy's info if you need it.

Bakerfx4 - I'll let you know if powershift doesn't want it, he had first dibs....and was hoping for a little more than $25.

Oh yeah i think i want them. I was waiting like a week for you to reply back to me.haha. buts its ok. Sorry but one last question before i make my final decision. im going to buy a Mac O/R H Pipe. So these mills you have will Definitely Fit in the Mac O/R H with No cutting the mills up or anything? They will just plug right in no problem?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
bump for a good deal, gl powershift..
whats the info on the guy w/ the good deals on prochambers?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Im pretty sure the mils wire into your o2 sensor. Shouldnt have a problem with any mid pipe.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, the mils are like an extension that plug in between the car and the o2 sensors. you have o2 sensors that plug into the midpipe with about 6" of wire to a plug, which plugs into another wire under the car. Put this between them, make sense? Much easier done than said, it will literally take a 7 year old less than 1 minute to install once you're under the car....

Dangit, I cannot find that guy who sells the cheap mid pipes on ebay....if I remember correctly, his id was 'pete's mustang parts' or something like that. I could be wrong but that rings a bell. The past few times I looked for him and found him, I searched for 'mustang h pipe' or x pipe and when the long list came up, I looked for stock pictures with crazy low prices. I didn't buy on ebay, so I can't check my feedback, I just emailed him and bought that way, he didn't even have anything for sale for my year. I suggest keep looking, hopefully he'll pop up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn, my freaking email notifications aren't working at all, I have 7 PM's of people who want to buy these. Powershiftz, you still have the 1st chance, but it's gotta be for $40 since I had 2 offers for that. Sorry everyone else for not responding.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
yes i will buy the MIlls From you. $40 ill take them. PM me your Paypal information. I am actually having a friend buy them for me threw his paypal. I still have to set my bank account up and all that. So i need to get in touch with him and give him your information. So PM all that and then ill PM you my address.

Thanks for waiting for my to decide.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM me your friend's email so I can send him a paypal invoice, that way is a little more 'legit'.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts