Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an o/r H-pipe on 03 Mustang GT and my CEL is on...at least i hope that is why the light is on...do I just need is a set of MIL eliminators for the rear O2 sensors to get rid of the light? if so, if anybody knows where i can order any offline plz post a link..thanks for any help...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
yea mils will take the code off in time or just reset it by disconnecting ur battier n americanmuscle.com has them for 60 bucks n free shipping

edit: there 69.99 heres the link

http://www.americanmuscle.com/stmilel.html

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
make them your self

RS p/n 272-1434 -- 1.0uF 20% dipped tantalum capacitor ($1.59 each as of this writing)

RS p/n 271-1356 -- 1.0 M Ohm 1/4 Watt 5% carbon film resistor ($0.99 for 5 as of this writing)
-or-
RS p/n 271-1134 -- 1.0 M Ohm 1/2 Watt 5% carbon film resistor ($0.99 for 5 as of this writing)

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
You can do that or get a tuner. In the long run, if you have plans for more mods that might be the best thing to do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I put my o/r hpipe on saturday morning. My cel hasnt come on and ive put probably 100 miles or more on the car since then.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, well i just got my car a few weeks ago and even the dealer told me the CEL would come on b/c of the o/r h-pipe...but i drove home approx. 200 miles and it didnt come on, but the next time i drove my car it came on and its been on since...

Thanks 1_nice_03_gt for the link, thats what ill prolly end up doing...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea, well i just got my car a few weeks ago and even the dealer told me the CEL would come on b/c of the o/r h-pipe...but i drove home approx. 200 miles and it didnt come on, but the next time i drove my car it came on and its been on since...

Thanks 1_nice_03_gt for the link, thats what ill prolly end up doing...
How does the borla stingers sound with the o/r H?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amazing..!!!.its the best part about the car...i dont think ive even used the radio yet..lol..ill admit they are a kinda loud, and there is a bit of drone once you get anywhere north of 70-75mph or so...but its not that bad...old people prolly get a little annoyed, but i love it...plus i live i nsouth ga, so i dont think the cops really care..the h-pipe is great though, gives a real deep muscle tone...start up is awesome...any thing o/r is going to be a bit raspy at higher rpm's, but definately not as bad an x-pipe....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts