Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Come join us at Boomtown on Sunday May 22nd for the 3rd Annual MSU Drag Team Car Show.
Show Starts at 9am til 3pm.
All years and all types of cars are welcome!
$10 per car

-Mobile Chassis Dyno!
-Trophies
-Dash Plaques
-Raffle
-Food

3 Dyno pulls for $60 or $75 with Air/fuel readings.
Dyno pulls will start around 11am,
Preregistration is required if you want to Dyno, and I can only have a maximum of 30 people
Please visit our website to register, money for registration will be due the day of the event.
rso.mnsu.edu/dragrace

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
ill be at the Automotion Dells car show

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
****, I'll by on a road trip. Take some good vids!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Good to see a few more minnesota people! Seems like there aren't many of us. I think we all need to frequent this section a bit more often.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Im still up for meeting up and going for a cruise!! Proly wont work for a few weekends though..

Also, where we still talking about getting up on a dyno sometime this summer? Now that all my mod's are in for the year I would like to see what it makes..

·
Registered
775 Posts
wow finally some home grown MN people....just signed up to this site...
I NEED PICS OF YOUR CAR!!!! ASAP in this thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/midwest/185942-minnesota.html

I love ROUSH Stangs.

Im still up for meeting up and going for a cruise!! Proly wont work for a few weekends though..

Also, where we still talking about getting up on a dyno sometime this summer? Now that all my mod's are in for the year I would like to see what it makes..
^ I'd suggest going using the mobile dyno. Because unless you've already booked something group wise it'll be hard to book a slot at a rep dyno shop within the cities at least. End of May - Early July is the "BUSY" season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts