Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look at there new recently added produces all the time and I came across the thermostat that they recently got and they say it openeds up at 68 Celsius instead of the stock 88 Celsius wouldn't the car run to cool

·
Registered
127 Posts
68*c = 154.4*f

·
Registered
127 Posts
To go from *F to *C:
# Take the temperature in Fahrenheit subtract 32.
# Divide by 1.8.
# The result is degrees Celsius.

To go from *C to *F:
# Take the temperature in Celsius and multiply by 1.8
# Add 32
# The result is degrees Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
To go from *F to *C:
# Take the temperature in Fahrenheit subtract 32.
# Divide by 1.8.
# The result is degrees Celsius.

To go from *C to *F:
# Take the temperature in Celsius and multiply by 1.8
# Add 32
# The result is degrees Fahrenheit.
Easier way ;)
Google search does conversions
68C to F

·
Registered
64 Posts
Flattusmaximus, why do you feel so negatively about mishimoto? You gave the generic complaints everyone speaks of when they are disgruntled with a company for some reason.

Ddarkslayer, I was reading on their website that all radiators come with a lifetime warranty including the front end collision coverage. They must have made the warranty better.

·
Registered
923 Posts
How much does American Muscle want for the thermostat? I picked up a 160 degree from Autozone for less than $5 a while back...

·
Registered
64 Posts
So, you would be happy if I sold you parts and they kept functioning improperly? What was I thinking? I certainly have no grounds to be upset.
:blah How come you weren't able to diagnose the issue? Three times in a row doesn't seem to be manufacturer's error. I am assuming that Mishimoto's Customer Service didn't offer you a free replacement, because on their website, it states to contact them for a free replacement.

IMO, Mishimoto's CS is great and extremely helpful. I was on the phone with one lady for about 2 hours while she helped me through some issues with installation on my set-up.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Address The issue? Car always ran cool, wanted it colder; however, theirs consistantly sprung leaks. New griffen in their and shes fine. Don't squeeze their nuts so tight my man.

2 hours on the phone to install a radiator.... you need a new hobbie.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I went to a shop and I had a radiator leak but my radiator was plastic he said if it was aluminum we could weld it shut

·
Registered
64 Posts
2 hours on the phone to install a radiator.... you need a new hobbie.
Sure buddy. Or you could stop being ignorant about what's under my hood which would cause me install issues. Thanks. :tomato

I find it surprising that you had three rads spring leaks. If it was minor, I would have just JB welded it real quick.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Are you reading anything your saying? You want me to ignore minor problems, no less 3 radiators later.... jbweld? wtf. Yeah I shouldn't be mad or blame mushimoto, just use jbweld and waste my money. Move along now.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts