Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look at there new recently added produces all the time and I came across the thermostat that they recently got and they say it openeds up at 68 Celsius instead of the stock 88 Celsius wouldn't the car run to cool

· Registered
127 Posts
To go from *F to *C:
# Take the temperature in Fahrenheit subtract 32.
# Divide by 1.8.
# The result is degrees Celsius.

To go from *C to *F:
# Take the temperature in Celsius and multiply by 1.8
# Add 32
# The result is degrees Fahrenheit.

· Registered
77 Posts
Flattusmaximus, why do you feel so negatively about mishimoto? You gave the generic complaints everyone speaks of when they are disgruntled with a company for some reason.

Ddarkslayer, I was reading on their website that all radiators come with a lifetime warranty including the front end collision coverage. They must have made the warranty better.

· Registered
77 Posts
So, you would be happy if I sold you parts and they kept functioning improperly? What was I thinking? I certainly have no grounds to be upset.
:blah How come you weren't able to diagnose the issue? Three times in a row doesn't seem to be manufacturer's error. I am assuming that Mishimoto's Customer Service didn't offer you a free replacement, because on their website, it states to contact them for a free replacement.

IMO, Mishimoto's CS is great and extremely helpful. I was on the phone with one lady for about 2 hours while she helped me through some issues with installation on my set-up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.