Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name's Johnny, I have been on here for about two months reading just about daily in the 99-04 section and never even realized this was here so I figured might as well post in it.

BTW this site is extremely informative and I have gotten tons of ideas for my stang.

I have an 02 GT, Jlt intake, steeda udps, bbk throttle body/plenum, MAC catback, SCT tuned,white face gauges, Stalker body kit, american racing wheels (hate them, planning on some bullitts)

Anyway, this site is awesome and love to read the new ideas you all come up with.

Here's a couple pics of the car when I was trying to sell it. (changed my mind on that one haha)

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Welcome to MM! nice car btw

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
welcome.

suggestion: 1) bullets are played out, check out some other wheels. 2) get some stock tail lights. lol

other than that, nice car, dude.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was thinkin about some fr500's but i wont decide for a couple of months until the cash is in my hand. I also hate my taillights and headlights, they came on the car but haven't been on the top of my to do list for the stang, but trust they will be replaced :D

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:welcome

Yikes those taillights :eek:

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
i figured you wanted some beans
with that rice!! HAHA Just kidding man! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bahahaha that is hilarious.. man i get **** from those tails all the time from mustang owners, they just haven't been my top priority purchase.....till now haha :D

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
HAHA I hear ya, They work so why hurry to change them.

Altho you can sell them online and get a stock pair and make a few bucks.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome, and very nice car!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That body kit bothers me. I can just picture the faces of parents as you drive through a school zone and have stalker written on your back bumper. Might as well put pedophile or something.

Love the color of your car though. Welcome to the boards.

Oh and Triple A, any Mustang replica wheel is played out. But that is all Mustang owners know. I am quilty of it myself. Time for me to buy some new wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts