Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this thread but who cares. My best friend is in a Ranger forum and a bunch of them from the midwest area go a meet every couple of months and the last one was last weekend, he invited me to go and it was a blast, a bunch of guys who all drive rangers getting together and hanging out. I thought it would be cool to get some of us together and do a meet somewhere in Missouri, since the weather is finally starting to warm up. The ranger meet we met in Independence, MO at Buffalo Wild Wings then went to a near by park to take pictures and just hang out having a good time and they all talked about their trucks. I like trucks and all but I'm more into my Mustang and would love to get a bunch of us together, if anyone is interested just let me know, summer is coming up.

·
Sheep Dog
434 Posts
That would be cool i agree. Im in Kansas, and on the northwest end so thatd be a hell of a trip for me....especially with gas prices! I go to school in Great Bend so that puts me a little closer to the border haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I dont know how far that is from the Kansas City/Independence area but I'm cool with setting something up around that area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, no you are more than welcome if I can get something going, I was just considering the drive but sometimes i forget how its not really a super far drive in our midwest areas

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
we have tons of people from oklahoma and lots of meets, maybe you should come down here

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know about Purcell in Oklahoma, but i know there is a Purcell, MO and its about 10 mins north of where I live in Webb City. Also Im game for going to Oklahoma, I just want to get with a bunch of other mustang guys.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Mokan!! every other weekend. Me, Sweet2kstang and couple buddies with f-bodies and bikes head up there. We will be there this weekend (15th) and the weekend of the 29th.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Try to get there about 1-2 just as they start to line up in the lanes. Buuuttt we usualy are running a bit behind. If it doesn't rain it out this weekend, my Mach will be there and sweet always pulls his silver gt up there with his dodge. We will have a 3v guy with us as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts