Modded Mustang Forums banner

5761 - 5780 of 11227 Posts

·
MM's Anti-Hardparker
12,055 Posts
on a separate note, i just watched funny people. the highlight of the movie is the fact theres a gt500 in it :D

the rest were okay. not really great.

·
Registered
641 Posts
ok fellas.. need an oficial MMCC opinion here.. got some spare cash from selling one of my cars.. so what should I buy? - a set of black chrome FR500s with lowering springs and some other suspension goodies? or.. some perfromance mods and retune(witch will cost alot more). kinda stuck in the middle.. opinions?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
yeah, what did you get?
New Sub frame connectors. I had them on my GT and LOVED them and I never got around to getting them on my Cobra yet. :lol now comes the bitch of welding them on there...

·
Registered
641 Posts
catfiesh- i would go after the wheels and suspension goodies. those you can see and enjoy even when she is sitting still. ;)
very true sir.. car is plenty fast as is anyway.. however.. an extra 50 horse would be nice.. hmmm

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Cat, I love speed, but I am kinda with AZ on this one. Hard choice though.

Reactions: Catfiesh

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
i could never argue more power, but that can get you in more trouble than addin some bling. don't get me wrong, i like the idea of both, but i think you'll "see" the benefits more if you do some visual stuff.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Power isn't any good if you can't safely get it to the ground.

Reactions: wraitherx

·
Registered
641 Posts
damn.. this is so hard! .. full delrin bushing kit would be nice too..

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
oh yeah, and why not get black chrome?? i think that would look pretty BA on your car

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Black chrome FR500's would make me do nasty things.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
so do i get a MMCC # or just put Honorary 3V MMCC Member? :D

5761 - 5780 of 11227 Posts