Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20931 Posts

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screw it. We tried killing it to boost activity and it didn't work.

The forum is dying.

I've been around for a long time, even met a few other members here back when we actually had more than a handful of active people.

Lots of you guys complain that there's no more Daily Chat. Doesn't look like anyone else had the motivation or initiative to create it again, so here goes.

Ban me, kick me, delete the thread, I don't give a **** to be honest. At least I tried do something which is a lot more than AG and friends have done so far.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

We can talk about the conspiracy that all the True Hollywood Stories that Chappelle did on his show have ended in the main characters dying IRL.

Rick James

Prince

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Daily Chat

Thrbfirs cat

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Screw it. We tried killing it to boost activity and it didn't work.

The forum is dying.

I've been around for a long time, even met a few other members here back when we actually had more than a handful of active people.

Lots of you guys complain that there's no more Daily Chat. Doesn't look like anyone else had the motivation or initiative to create it again, so here goes.

Ban me, kick me, delete the thread, I don't give a **** to be honest. At least I tried do something which is a lot more than AG and friends have done so far.

Thanks for trying man, I myself appreciate it, and I'm sure others will too.

Also if you do get banned for this I will leave.

It seems like all this place is concerned about is numbers

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I don't think this thread will close or you'll get banned. But let's enjoy it while it's here

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I had daily chat 5000 made up lastnight but I didn't wanna be that guy. lol

Well let's see the post happen now!

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
yay now i have a place other than my facebook wall to post random ****.

Just my luck when the weather clears up and becomes a tropical paradise, i get sick. ****ing **** balls. At least im going home soon

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
It has been pretty dead.. I need school to end so I have more time

·
Registered
5,648 Posts

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I wonder how many active members we have now, like members how actually log in every day or every other day. I feel like its down to maybe 100-200

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
What about a forum dedicated to Rainbow and zips love for each other.

1 - 20 of 20931 Posts