Modded Mustang Forums banner

20021 - 20040 of 20931 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Sparco Assetos

They are cheap..

Honestly if you can hold off until you need a new set of tires I would go with the OZ ultraleggeras (not supers, I just checked), they are lighter and probably quite a bit stiffer (which helps with this car).

Indy 500s are fine. They come up to temp pretty quick, but just like you I too have had an "off" on those tires but mine involved no trees.

Just didn't get enough heat in them lol.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
the fiesta st is seriously the perfect car for you though in all seriousness

cheap enough, good resale value, 35 mpg, funnernfuck, small enough to park in the same spot as your wife's car

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
farton have you driven one? I would suggest that first, just to make sure it's for you.

It's wayyyyyy easier to navigate bumps in the road than the GT350. I don't think Rachel's car has touched the front bumper on anything.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
some 15s really give my penis an erection but i hear they hinder performance, plus they say they sometimes cause clearance issues with coilybois? idk, seems like they wouldn't rub as much as 17s would

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I considered 15's but I wanted a little more airflow for brake cooling.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Bubba are you gonna go with indy 500s again

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
my toast bread was moldy so i had to get jack in the crack sausage egg and cheese biscuit
Ah brings back memories of my childhood, where I got to choose between moldy food and not eating. On the bright side I think I'm immune to several forms of biological warfare now.

And now kids these days are all about "hydroflasks," aka aluminum water bottles. Back in my day when you had an aluminum water bottle you got picked on for being too poor to afford bottled water or sports drinks. Now you're cool for saving the planet and drinking water. The ****? This concludes today's installment of angry old man yells at cloud.

or purchase a 2001-2004 Mustang, GT or V6, with a manual transmission with the ultimate goal to be to coyote swap it and paint it in either Leadfoot Gray, Avalanche Gray, or Toyota's Cement Gray, obviously with some varied body panels.

unfortunately I don't have a real garage and the Coyote swap would be a straight up money fire as opposed to the GT350 actually retaining some value on the used market.
Have I got the dumpsterfire (or two) for you...

Just get the car you already know is perfect.

Toyota Rav4. A different one.
FTFY.

Okay but how much can I sell a Fiesta ST for after two years after I inevitably get bored of it and decide to flush money down the toilet by trading it in for a new one?
Good question.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
And now kids these days are all about "hydroflasks," aka aluminum water bottles. Back in my day when you had an aluminum water bottle you got picked on for being too poor to afford bottled water or sports drinks. Now you're cool for saving the planet and drinking water. The ****? This concludes today's installment of angry old man yells at cloud.
but seriously my hydroflask keeps my water cold for 24 ****ing hours straight plus it makes me basically captain ****ing planet

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Was going to switch old computer out with some **** I had laying around and use the old MB for a server. **** me if that could go right lol. Went to pull the old cpu off heat sink off, the entire CPU came off with it even though the socket latch was still down. Clean it off and put new CPU in and button everything back up. No beeps, nothing. So the plan of using the other MOBO for the server is ****ed. The cpu wont latch now. It does it just wont grab any pins for connections. So I swap the MOBO out and then it wouldn't see the SSD drive, took out and reformated the SSD from different PC and re installed and now the ****er won't see a bootable USB to install even though though I have enabled legacy and changed the boot order. 3 hours of nothing doin'

20021 - 20040 of 20931 Posts