Modded Mustang Forums banner

20041 - 20060 of 20943 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I'm not even sure if it's "practical". Like yeah it's got a lift gate, but I doubt the backseat is any bigger than the back seat of a Mustang.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
I really want a mercury marauder.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I'm not even sure if it's "practical". Like yeah it's got a lift gate, but I doubt the backseat is any bigger than the back seat of a Mustang.
I have no idea about the EcoSport, but the Encore was surprising. I was helping my uncle load his and it had a shocking amount of space. We fit way more than I would have expected in it, and the car still has a very small footprint.

The CMax was trash though. Barely had the room of a Focus, if not less. It was so much narrower too. No idea who thought that was a good idea.

I really want a mercury marauder.
Do it. You won't regret it.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much room is in the Fairmont. Decent space in the back seats, and tons of trunk space, but not a barge like a Panther car. This plan for a ridiculously fast shitbox might actually be practical.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Do it. You won't regret it.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much room is in the Fairmont. Decent space in the back seats, and tons of trunk space, but not a barge like a Panther car. This plan for a ridiculously fast shitbox might actually be practical.
I've been looking at them in my area, and they've all had the balls beat off them or have R titles.

edit: 166k miles for 8k? insane.

also, is anyone elses local craigslist dead?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Busy ****in day. I didn't know 10 days ago I would be selling the truck so I told carvana to pickup today. Also happens to be the day I have ti ship out 10 auctions. Packed all that **** and shipped except for a guitar shipping box I had to drive across state's line to get. Or piss off the buyer and say I had to order a box online lol. Do boxes come shipped in a box?

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Yeah facebook marketplace pretty much killed craigslist like autoguide killed MM.
I do like how FB marketplace takes some of the anonymity out of the online purchasing process. unless people are using sock accounts.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Also, i dont know why, but I've formed a love for dumb cars that I shouldnt.

One of my holy grail cars has been a 1992 Cadillac Brougham. dumb, i know.

Toss in a 1996 impala ss, 98 lincoln mark viii, and that marauder, and its just a basket of broken dreams.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Literally the only car I want right now is an LS460(L).

And I know I shouldn't.

But I probably will.

I drove my "new" commute this morning from the new house and it's 42 minutes without traffic. If I'm doing it every day, in traffic, I want a ****ing massage or some **** during.

Or at least cooled seats.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
oh, another dumb car to add to that list...... 2jzgte swapped gs300

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Literally the only car I want right now is an LS460(L).
*L*

Houston said:
And I know I shouldn't.

But I probably will.

I drove my "new" commute this morning from the new house and it's 42 minutes without traffic. If I'm doing it every day, in traffic, I want a ****ing massage or some **** during.

Or at least cooled seats.
get a maybach

btw why did you say a long time ago that MB is the one car you'd never get?

20041 - 20060 of 20943 Posts