Modded Mustang Forums banner

20061 - 20080 of 20929 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
*L*

get a maybach

btw why did you say a long time ago that MB is the one car you'd never get?
MB as in Mercedes Benz?

Or as in May....................... Bach

Also, the LS is a Lexus, unless we are on a different conversation now.

Also, I'll never buy a Mercedes because my wife will leave me for some wealthy Monegasque who will buy her a Ferrari and use his attorneys to drain me financially. Just because I bought a Mercedes.

Also, I can't afford their reliability issues.

Also, mom had one and I didn't like it.

Also, don't tell Rachel that I really, really like the AMG GT.

Also, the E63 :shiftyeyes

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
MB as in Mercedes Benz?

Or as in May....................... Bach

Also, the LS is a Lexus, unless we are on a different conversation now.

Also, I'll never buy a Mercedes because my wife will leave me for some wealthy Monegasque who will buy her a Ferrari and use his attorneys to drain me financially. Just because I bought a Mercedes.

Also, I can't afford their reliability issues.

Also, mom had one and I didn't like it.

Also, don't tell Rachel that I really, really like the AMG GT.

Also, the E63 :shiftyeyes
MB as in mercedes benz

i think some are cool but i've never seen a person of my cultural demographic driving one

i had to google LS460

and then i had to google monegasque

loomynardy really scratching their heads right now

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
you'd spend more time on the side of the road explaining to cops you're not an impersonator than actually driving it lol

remember mickey and his barricade? he got pulled over all the time even without his light bar. they just didn't like the black and white paint scheme
I'd remove almost everything from it minus the spotlight and grille guard. I've also been looking around for a crown vic. When I originally bought my tahoe I was looking for an old ppv one but never could find one in good shape.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
i think some are cool but i've never seen a person of my cultural demographic driving one
I googled "redneck mercedes" to prove you wrong and came up pretty well empty handed.

Then I googled "confederate flag mercedes" and came up even more empty handed.

You win this round lumnard

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Nope.

I found something

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
That's a gay car for the dollar though.

No way my wealthy, white, straight, regular christian christmas self would ever drive that for my long commute.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I was really hoping me using the word regular would upset you.

I wasn't even talking about poop either.

This is what I need ^^

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
I was really hoping me using the word regular would upset you.

I wasn't even talking about poop either.

This is what I need ^^
but that ain't got B R E M B O S

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

For the price of the GS-F I'd snag a CTS-V or hellcat charger.
The amount that I find myself liking Hellcat Chargers kind of ****s with my brain.

I had about 25 autotrader tabs open the other night looking at them and thinking "hmmm, I could probably do this sometime"

·
King Trashmouth
21,885 Posts
where does one find these...."sock" accounts? asking for a friend
Ask Flork.

Also, i dont know why, but I've formed a love for dumb cars that I shouldnt.

One of my holy grail cars has been a 1992 Cadillac Brougham. dumb, i know.

Toss in a 1996 impala ss, 98 lincoln mark viii, and that marauder, and its just a basket of broken dreams.
Welcome to my world.

The MKVIIIs are really nice. They're not near as common as they used to be though. The MKVIIs are lots of fun too.

For the price of the GS-F I'd snag a CTS-V or hellcat charger.
I'd love a CTS-V. And the Blackwing can't come out soon enough. But that does give me an idea from the last time I got to drive one. It was this sedan, but had that nice blower whine and loud exhaust; it had that real muscle car feel with the break neck torque. Maybe instead of going 4.6 DOHC with a big single turbo on the Fairmont, I could run a TVS or a big Whipple on it with some headers, like a midsize CTS-V.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i know somebody selling a nice 1998 MKVIII with 155k miles if you're ready to buy

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

i am almost thirty seven years old and i still can't go to the grocery store without poking holes in the tops of all the bottled water cases

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
The amount that I find myself liking Hellcat Chargers kind of ****s with my brain.

I had about 25 autotrader tabs open the other night looking at them and thinking "hmmm, I could probably do this sometime"
If I ever hit the lotto that's probably one of the first things I would buy. I really like the way the new widebody option looks.

20061 - 20080 of 20929 Posts