Modded Mustang Forums banner

20081 - 20100 of 20929 Posts

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
i've been up for around 27 hours now. this is fun.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
FiST arrived at the dealer today. perfectly bad timing. could have gotten it any time over the past few days but now i'm going out of town and when i get back it'll be a while before anybody can drive me there. won't be able to get it for another week or two now. fuk.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
FiST arrived at the dealer today. perfectly bad timing. could have gotten it any time over the past few days but now i'm going out of town and when i get back it'll be a while before anybody can drive me there. won't be able to get it for another week or two now. fuk.
shouldn'ta been a bitch

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
tried to go to bed last night and it didnt work. laid there for hours and my mind wouldnt shut off. after it hit 4am, i got a shower and came into work.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Happened to me with the RS.

*Receive text with picture of car from Nick*
"Look what showed up"

*Stare at Rachel*
"We don't really need to go on the annual family camping trip do we?"

We did. I waited.

tried to go to bed last night and it didnt work. laid there for hours and my mind wouldnt shut off. after it hit 4am, i got a shower and came into work.
Ohhh. Shitty.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
How is it I have like 7 computers but the dmv only has one processing drivers licenses? The ****?
BECAUSE SOCIALIZED GOVERNMENT IS TERRIBLE AND SHOULD BE PRIVATIZED AND THAT'S WHY WHEN WE GUT AGENCIES THEY SUCK BECAUSE THINGS AND STUFF

sorry, since the forum is dead I figured I should play the stereotypical always-brings-politics-into-non-political-discussions, doesn't-understand-libertarianism-lulzbertarian car forum old guy character since we've probably lost all of them to heart attacks at this point

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,885 Posts

what does that even mean
It means yous a bitch.

BECAUSE SOCIALIZED GOVERNMENT IS TERRIBLE AND SHOULD BE PRIVATIZED AND THAT'S WHY WHEN WE GUT AGENCIES THEY SUCK BECAUSE THINGS AND STUFF

sorry, since the forum is dead I figured I should play the stereotypical always-brings-politics-into-non-political-discussions, doesn't-understand-libertarianism-lulzbertarian car forum old guy character since we've probably lost all of them to heart attacks at this point
Recently had to go to a government office. At shitty retail places it's just an apathetic, I don't get paid enough to give a ****, but government bureaucrats are a new level of aggressive **** you I don't give a ****. I mean I'm no people person but these people made me look like Mr. Rogers on antidepressants.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
My best friend works at a maintenance shop for the county.

He is quitting because there is nothing to do. It's literally the worst job he can imagine.

Apparently his job is "janitor" but he doesn't really know, he gets to work at 8:30 on Monday morning, has his "duties" done by 8:40 Monday morning and has to pretend to look busy for the other 39 hours and 50 minutes per week.

There is also no possible way to get a raise unless you move to a different position. There are guys who have been working there for 20 years that make the same as new hires.

He applied for a job as an apprentice at the local power plant. It's about $10 more per hour starting and once he is no longer an apprentice it should be another $3-$4 per hour raise.

I hope he gets it.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
My best friend works at a maintenance shop for the county.

He is quitting because there is nothing to do. It's literally the worst job he can imagine.

Apparently his job is "janitor" but he doesn't really know, he gets to work at 8:30 on Monday morning, has his "duties" done by 8:40 Monday morning and has to pretend to look busy for the other 39 hours and 50 minutes per week.

There is also no possible way to get a raise unless you move to a different position. There are guys who have been working there for 20 years that make the same as new hires.

He applied for a job as an apprentice at the local power plant. It's about $10 more per hour starting and once he is no longer an apprentice it should be another $3-$4 per hour raise.

I hope he gets it.
that's why you gotta get an office job where you can spend 39 hours and 50 minutes a week refreshing ModdedMustangs.com every half hour to see if anyone ever actually posts something worth responding to

20081 - 20100 of 20929 Posts