Modded Mustang Forums banner

20121 - 20140 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I'm surprised we are actually ahead. KC defense really stepped up and 2nd string actually can float the ball nicely in some situations. I told 3 people I expected mahomes to be pulled in first half and they should just sit him down out. He was indeed hurt but by something completely different. He still would have been way better sitting this one out. Now he has bad ankle and dislocated knee cap in other leg. Wheelchair NFL it is. NOT FOR LEGS!

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
Can't get any decent gabbagool out here. Now I can't even get decent pastrami? Do I have to move to the east coast? I'mma disappointed.
Want me to vacuum pack you some and ship it out?

Finally Friday.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I'm surprised we are actually ahead. KC defense really stepped up and 2nd string actually can float the ball nicely in some situations. I told 3 people I expected mahomes to be pulled in first half and they should just sit him down out. He was indeed hurt but by something completely different. He still would have been way better sitting this one out. Now he has bad ankle and dislocated knee cap in other leg. Wheelchair NFL it is. NOT FOR LEGS!
I was genuinely surprised when the Broncos scored first.

They are terrible lol.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I’m drunk and bored and have no snapchat friends.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I also really have to fix my sig.
That I’m too drunk-lazy to do.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Saw a commercial for Hot Pockets that they're made with 30% more "real cheese." Now I'm no mathematician, but I'm pretty sure 30% more of 0 is still 0 real cheese.

Crafty Hot Pockets. Trying to get us to forget about the time they got in trouble for making hot pockets with pet food grade meat. I mean that's disgusting. Thinking some poor dog out there had to eat the same meat they use in Hot Pockets.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts

FINALLY!

Stock heads, stock blower, sbe, stock suspension, stock axles, stock driveshaft, 4350lb race weight. Definitely have a little more left in her. I spun a little off the line. I'd like to see a 1.3x and a 9.8x as is. Hopefully I'll get another track day or two in before the season ends.

DA was right around 350 too. Cecil in November I should be able to get -500 DA on a good day. Might pull some weight out and throw skinnies up front too.

·