Modded Mustang Forums banner

20141 - 20160 of 20943 Posts

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Finally sold my civic today, now I just need my neighbor to hurry up. He apparently is supposed to tear down a garage for an old lady nearby and she has a mustang in it. Could potentially be for sale and he wants me to check it out.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I'd buy a Mustang II if it was a king cobra. I find them ugly stock but I feel like with a few tweaks they could look good.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

He does think she has a convertible mustang in another garage though. This one he said was a hardtop but couldn't really give me any details other than the garage has partially fallen in on it.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Too spooky doot up in hrrr. Dark, chilly, wind blowing, the conjuring is on but no attention span. Smells like pencils for no reason. Ghost teachers trying to get me on that Adderall.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

The killing of a sacred deer movie.

Just what the ****?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

****in' deadpan acting waiting for something to happen. This is like if Wes Anderson made a "scary movie" less color. Are all these actors on thorozine? Scary stuff happens when?

·