Modded Mustang Forums banner

20161 - 20180 of 20943 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
People are crazy with their prices usually. Never seen so many 180k+ mile mustangs for over $6000. Saw one recently where they wanted $25k for a 00 n/a saleen with 30k miles.
I think a lot of Saleen and Roush owners are the most out-of-touch-with-reality-when-it-comes-to-pricing Mustang owners ever conceived.

"1 of only 10 made in this combination!"

Okay but it's still just a body kit with a SOHC 4.6 V8.

"Incredibly fast!"

Yeah, no...

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I think a lot of Saleen and Roush owners are the most out-of-touch-with-reality-when-it-comes-to-pricing Mustang owners ever conceived.

"Incredibly fast!"

Yeah, no...
Sub 10's? Yeah! in the 8th

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts

"Incredibly fast!"

Yeah, no...
But I paid $30,000 for that aftermarket kit on top of the sticker price, so it must be worth at least $50,000 now.

Now that I think of it, I don't even think I've seen a Saleen in 5 years.

Maybe I should be one of those old farts that buys some special edition and just parks it in the garage for years. Maybe a C8. Do the New Balances and jorts come with it or do I need to buy them separately?

Who am I kidding, I don't have near enough garage space.

Sub 10's? Yeah! in the 8th
Buy Mustang.
Install work truck body on it
Put tools in work truck body
Business write off

Do it.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
guy stopped by today and was like "i heard you might have some mustangs you want to sell"

i said maybe and gave him a little tour (this has literally happened with hundreds of people and no matter how low i price ****, i never hear back. just a bunch of tire kickers)

we got to talking and he's the owner of the body shop my fiesta went to lol. i told him i was there recently and he said he knew i looked familiar

long story short, he wanted the '65 fastback and '67 fastback. i wasn't planning on selling either of those, but he literally told me to just name my price and he'd go home and get the cash and bring it back to me today and take them both home tomorrow. i know he's good for it. i've seen some of his cars around town. dude has money for sure. he road races a 427w '65 fastback and owns a 2017 gt350r with a 2020 gt500 carbon fiber package already on order

i told him i'd think about it and call him tomorrow. i really don't want to see either of them go, but i'm gonna just name a stupid high price and see if he bites

even if i could somehow squeeze like $80k out of him i'd still probably regret it lol

20161 - 20180 of 20943 Posts