Modded Mustang Forums banner

20201 - 20220 of 20936 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
haaaaaaa

**** no, never will be. every person who has ever inquired about any of them is chilling in the bermuda triangle or some **** right now. i'm going to save all the money i make though. if i can somehow magically sell them all before my 479th birthday, i swear to santa i will buy a superformance gt40

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

speaking of the bermuda triangle, i just saw the weirdest **** in the sky

i came around a turn that i go around every day, and there was a clearing in the trees with a nice view of the sky. there were 7 bright white lights stacked vertically, just hovering. i pulled over to get a pic, but there were only 5 by that point. i chilled at a gas station for a minute waving my arms and telling them to beam me up to clap those cheeks, then the top one turned on what looked like regular airplane flashy lights and flew to the left. then the one underneath that did the same and flew to the right. the remaining 3 stayed in place for another 5 or 6 minutes, then did the same as the others. the bottom one turned on another bright white light and the two lights just hovered there until i left almost 15 minutes later

now i'm not saying it was aliens, but it was definitely an intelligent species from a completely different planet, probably with tentacles and stuff
I'd just spend it on hookers and blow to do off of said hookers. I don't even like blow, I just really like how it smells.

Pretty sure that's just 69fastback ****ing with you.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
My next "seattle-acceptable" hot rod

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Oh wait I just remembered the Mach E is getting unveiled in two weeks. Maybe that's more in line with Seattle-acceptable hot rod. Wonder if it can tow 3500 lbs.

Just kidding

It'll probably also be $70,000

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
@Austin! I need you to buy this airplane and then give it to me but let me use Rachel's hanger and have you pay for everything

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single+Engine+Piston&make=CESSNA&model=140A&listing_id=2366864&s-type=aircraft

Seriously I think I'm in love with it. The purple is just so ridiculous and awesome. And it's even got [relatively] modern avionics! It's cheaper than a 4Runner!
Holy ****.

385 SMOH.

If we bought that it would probably go 20 mph slower than the 4 runner if the 4 runner was running the speed limit.

Good way to build hours.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Holy ****.

385 SMOH.

If we bought that it would probably go 20 mph slower than the 4 runner if the 4 runner was running the speed limit.

Good way to build hours.
yeah but who cares about that when you're ****ing pimp cruisin' in your purple airplane

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

wait how does engine hours tell you the power/speed of an aircraft?

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I'm used to looking at airplanes that have 1500+ hours SMOH. So 385 is really odd for something so relatively inexpensive.

Also, my general rule of thumb is if it's a high wing and doesn't have at least a 470 in it, it's dog piss slow.

I bet I'm not wrong on this plane.

Also I'm sort of a Bonanza guy now, they have the most perfect fuselage shape known to the aviation world.

Call me Bomanza.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I'm used to looking at airplanes that have 1500+ hours SMOH. So 385 is really odd for something so relatively inexpensive.

Also, my general rule of thumb is if it's a high wing and doesn't have at least a 470 in it, it's dog piss slow.

I bet I'm not wrong on this plane.

Also I'm sort of a Bonanza guy now, they have the most perfect fuselage shape known to the aviation world.

Call me Bomanza.
i googled that, that's a pretty airplane

my cousin took me up in his beechcraft baron once. i don't know much about planes but it performed very well. it stayed in the air the whole time. great experience all around, very airplaney

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
i googled that, that's a pretty airplane

my cousin took me up in his beechcraft baron once. i don't know much about planes but it performed very well. it stayed in the air the whole time. great experience all around, very airplaney
Baron is kind of a bo fo sho just with a **** ton more engines. Also, a little more different in some ways.

I guess at one point, there was such thing as a twin Bonanza. But they are rare.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I'm telling Burfulds wife.

Also, my place is officially not my place anymore.

I am officially not a homeowner.
great feeling, isn't it?! you can just move anywhere you want at any time you want! quit your job. go find a new one a year later. rinse and repeat five times in four years. glorious freedom. #vanlife

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
great feeling, isn't it?! you can just move anywhere you want at any time you want! quit your job. go find a new one a year later. rinse and repeat five times in four years. glorious freedom. #vanlife
It's a little weird and a bit emotional.

I bought that place when I was 19/20 and it was like, my own thing.

Well until Rachel came along and redecorated, which turns out was just fine.

I just checked my savings account and the money hasn't been transferred yet. I'm sure I'll feel better when I see the interest payments hit next month.

·