Modded Mustang Forums banner

20221 - 20240 of 20945 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
GT350 I was sick to my stomach for like 3 weeks.

House I was only a little weirded out.

I got the money just now transferred into my account, so, it's a little better lol.

I'll probably call and pay off the cars here in a week after these next payments pull that are already "submitted."
Damn. I wish I could own a GT350 and just not have to pay for it. ya know?

**** it, I'm just gonna pull money from my 401k and buy one. I mean, it's basically free money right?! I'm just paying myself back, RIGHT?!

#retard

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I got the money just now transferred into my account, so, it's a little better lol.

I'll probably call and pay off the cars here in a week after these next payments pull that are already "submitted."
Yeah but if you take all that money to Vegas you can double it. Then you can pay off the cars and get a GT350. Maybe a GT500 too. It's easy. :shiftyeyes

Ooooh snap! Shots fired, @Austin

@Austin, what feels worse, getting rid of your home or getting rid of your GT350?

I keep going to Carvana looking at GT350s and it's kind of fun to watch the prices get lower and lower.
With all this car talk I need to resist the temptation of any more browsing and just focus on fixing my shitheaps this winter instead. Out of sight out of mind. I've done pretty well so far. The thought of turning up the wick on the dumpsterfire to 25psi on E85 has kept me pretty focused.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I think I've settled on my next car being a GS430.

I know a Lexus technician that said the GS430 is so well built that it makes other Toyotas look kinda shitty.

They have sort of flown under the radar, I was looking for a GS460, because they have an 8 speed transmission and apparently run better than you'd expect but they cost like $6k more for a like car as the 430.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Yeah but if you take all that money to Vegas you can double it. Then you can pay off the cars and get a GT350. Maybe a GT500 too. It's easy. :shiftyeyes

With all this car talk I need to resist the temptation of any more browsing and just focus on fixing my shitheaps this winter instead. Out of sight out of mind. I've done pretty well so far. The thought of turning up the wick on the dumpsterfire to 25psi on E85 has kept me pretty focused.
You could sell all your shitholes and just buy a car that you can actually drive as opposed to lawn ornaments?

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I think I've settled on my next car being a GS430.

I know a Lexus technician that said the GS430 is so well built that it makes other Toyotas look kinda shitty.

They have sort of flown under the radar, I was looking for a GS460, because they have an 8 speed transmission and apparently run better than you'd expect but they cost like $6k more for a like car as the 430.
I think you forgot the "F." GS F would be better.

You could sell all your shitholes and just buy a car that you can actually drive as opposed to lawn ornaments?
All six of my shitheaps run. I'm going ice skating in hell later.

Besides if I sold all six I could probably net all of $1500.

Also I've got a dedicated Viper fund set aside anyway.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
F is too expensive lol.

I want to go slow and comfy for less than $8k.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Rachel won't let me buy a first gen Honda Insight

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Alright bitches, I'm heading back out to the sticks for some Trump voter trailer trash hang out sessions. I've got my "I'm With Her" flag ready to deploy once the trailer is set up.

Make sure Eagle or JohnC don't reply to my politics section posts so I don't have to stress out and have a heart attack when I have internet access again when I get back into Libtardsville.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
hung out with my buddy in texas this past weekend for the second time. the trend seems to be that every time i compliment something that he owns when i go there, he mails me the same thing a few days after i get home lol

i want to send him something too but he already owns everything cool under the sun, so does anybody have any ideas? he's into tech, whiskey, cooking, and cigars

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Rachel won't let me buy a first gen Honda Insight
Maybe because she doesn't want a crunchy granola birkenstock wearing wife. :shiftyeyes

hung out with my buddy in texas this past weekend for the second time. the trend seems to be that every time i compliment something that he owns when i go there, he mails me the same thing a few days after i get home lol
Where do I get friends like that?

Scratch that, how do I get friends?

i want to send him something too but he already owns everything cool under the sun, so does anybody have any ideas? he's into tech, whiskey, cooking, and cigars
Have you thought about a blow up sex doll with your face on it?

...or just look for some of those fancy electronic kitchen accessories. Or whiskey stones.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
the first thing i thought to send him was whiskey stones. typed it into the google and the first result was something like "854 REASONS WHISKEY STONES ARE DOG **** AND WHY BUYING THEM WILL BE THE BIGGEST GOD DAMN MISTAKE YOU EVER MAKE IN YOUR LIFE"

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Remember the show about moon shining where "this guy I know" dropped him off a bag of sugar and corn in a ditch and the camera man got out of the truck during the the "grab" and filmed in him speeding up away like uh... Hey... You forgot you camera man. Then while they were cookin up the shine he had to drop everything because he was a volunteer fire fighter showing his face on cable tv like this was some type of covert shine operation when a helicopter with flir can spot a fire in the woods from miles away. People buy into this ****?

20221 - 20240 of 20945 Posts