Modded Mustang Forums banner

20301 - 20320 of 20931 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
mark was supposed to be a badass but then needed dan's help to rebuild a carburetor

becky liked soy boys

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
She only said that because she liked to be raped and no one raped her in the off chance she was into that. Marks dead. I don't know **** about soy but my dixk still hard. I am very bad ass. Becky lettme smash! Ben is ho

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Snow on Halloween. Hard cold. Lkke my dixk for Becky. Becky lemmesmash.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Chevy's new commercial is ripping Hindrix's voodoo child so bad, **** in the past has been sued for being so close.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

We have some bad ass jets ripping around the snow sky. I dont think they's commercial. I wanna fly an f-15 in the snow at night. I have to pee a lot. Below 10k can I just piss out the canopy?

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
A vanilla soy latte is just a three bean soup.

We have some bad ass jets ripping around the snow sky. I dont think they's commercial. I wanna fly an f-15 in the snow at night. I have to pee a lot. Below 10k can I just piss out the canopy?
It's a lot easier to do that considering the massive erection you'll be sporting from piloting the mighty F-15 MOTHERFUCKING EAGLE.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
JADE HELM IS IN EFFECT

GET TO YOUR BUNKER

OBAMA COMIN' Y'ALL

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

rode my bike to work today

it's frickin' cold

wore my antifa mask to keep my face warm so I look like a tights-wearing ninja, except a terrible ninja that wears a bright neon yellow jacket and decked out in like three flashing lights

good news is I didn't slip on any ice. I've made it 1 out of 3 years without crashing on ice and taking myself out for a month or two, we'll see what the statistics do this year

needless to say, I'm pretty frickin' paranoid

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
It’s a Daytona, only has 5300 miles on it. The seats I like, they seem comfortable so far. I know lot of people complain about the interior being outdated but I honestly don’t mind the look of it.

I’ll have to test out the performance of the headlights tonight. I do like the sound of it stock, has a decent exhaust tone. I really want to roll the windows down but its in the 40s and raining right now.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
It’s a Daytona, only has 5300 miles on it. The seats I like, they seem comfortable so far. I know lot of people complain about the interior being outdated but I honestly don’t mind the look of it.

I’ll have to test out the performance of the headlights tonight. I do like the sound of it stock, has a decent exhaust tone. I really want to roll the windows down but its in the 40s and raining right now.
Are you just borrowing it? What kind of nincompoop do you gotta slap to take those yellow corner protectors off?

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
It’s rented from Hertz($80 a day), they have an Adrenaline series which offers the mustang gt, camaro ss, challenger r/t, and apparently the charger daytona. We used them to rent the challenger for our wedding last year.

I really want to take those off but I’m not sure what they’d say.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
It’s rented from Hertz($80 a day), they have an Adrenaline series which offers the mustang gt, camaro ss, challenger r/t, and apparently the charger daytona. We used them to rent the challenger for our wedding last year.

I really want to take those off but I’m not sure what they’d say.
Dang, that sounds fun. I should do that one weekend.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
How do you determine the correct location to rent from that actually has the "adrenaline collection"?

It forces me to pick a location before seeing the available vehicles when I'd rather pick the vehicle and be directed to the location.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Had a t-mobile ac1900 router that I put updated full asus firmware on. They did an update which put it back to the default firmware. Holy **** its taking all day to go through re installing and patching some mtd write ****. Have to downgrade the firmware. The new firmware blocks that {should be ****ing illegal} finally found a hack by using the the Chrome tools inspect console and after reboot its finally showing up the old firmware version that allows me to SSH putty into the router and start following directional on a different website. While typing this I see that the file transfer stopped at 1.12 MB and the time left keeps on rising. Ahhh horse ****! Ooop started going again. ****in hell. Fuggit food time

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I just wanna use ai mesh yo

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
How do you determine the correct location to rent from that actually has the "adrenaline collection"?

It forces me to pick a location before seeing the available vehicles when I'd rather pick the vehicle and be directed to the location.
You will have to pick a location and see if they have the collection. To get a specific car I bet you will have to call and see if they have it and request it.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
**** me. After dicking adoind all day upstairs I said **** it and put the router in next to computer's in the basement and the router files transfered in like 20 seconds down here. Upstairs it was slow as hell and kept crashing. The ****s the difference?

20301 - 20320 of 20931 Posts