Modded Mustang Forums banner

20321 - 20340 of 20931 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
um, I'm not a poor person
Wow I must be super poor because I don't even have 10 gears, and you're over here with more, you fat cat ****? Did you know that the top 1% own 90% of the gears? They need to be redistributed to the people.

Also the shitbox I drove today probably cost less than a decent road bike. Sure beats biking in 30 deg F with 40mph winds and snow though.

My car for the next 2 days, love it so far.
Sick splitter guards.

**** me. After dicking adoind all day upstairs I said **** it and put the router in next to computer's in the basement and the router files transfered in like 20 seconds down here. Upstairs it was slow as hell and kept crashing. The ****s the difference?
Faster air.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Also, what are your thoughts on the performance of the headlights, amirite @BWAL?
TIL all our mail delivery trucks even have HIDs/LEDs

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

dwayne johnson just moved into my town, which is weird because he always struck me as somebody who made good life decisions

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I thought I'd be lazy and blow out the pumpkin with compressed air for pc cleaning. Nothing really flammable, but it did make a backdraft and now my eyebrows smell. And temporarily took in an orange cat with no tail that looked like an orange Wilford brimley.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Fire beetus

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
My car for the next 2 days, love it so far.

I hope you have a tow truck on standby.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Oh yeah. My truck did a OTA uconnect update while I was gone this week, and now it’s locked up and I can’t adjust the climate controls, radio volume, or anything else. Thank god for the maxcare lifetime warranty that you can no longer buy. No way in hell I’d buy a FCA product without it.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i'd buy a hellcat charger today if it was built by any company other than dodge. well, and if i could even come close to affording one lol

i think i've only seen one on the road. dude got on it hard. that thing was so loud it felt like it shook the whole town. that was all it took for me to want one

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
They have great concepts, but their execution is poor because of the subpar build quality, lack of reliability, poor customer service and unwillingness to support their products. Search around for denied warranty claims. They have a long standing reputation for telling customers no. I think my truck would be badass if it weren’t so glitchy and a pain in the ass. Great styling, great power, if the electronics in it worked they’d be great, the interior is laid out well and it’s comfortable, but it’s definitely not built to last.

·
Registered
22,811 Posts
That’s what has stopped me from buying anything dodge. I love the chargers, challengers, and ram trucks. Local guy got in a wreck when his brakes failed on his ram and the engineer they sent out to get data logs told him to go ahead and lawyer up because they will probably not do anything about it.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
Friday.

I kinda miss my old 300c SRT8. that car was anything but practical.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
now it’s locked up and I can’t adjust the climate controls, radio volume, or anything else.
lol what the **** kind of weird **** is that

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

i'd buy a hellcat charger today if it was built by any company other than dodge. well, and if i could even come close to affording one lol

i think i've only seen one on the road. dude got on it hard. that thing was so loud it felt like it shook the whole town. that was all it took for me to want one
Carvana has a few reasonably priced used ones.������

·