Modded Mustang Forums banner

20461 - 20480 of 20946 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
finally sufficiently broke in the FiST. drove it hard for the first time since owning it tonight and lawdy mercy, now i remember why i was so determined to get another one of these things

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I would **** the Dee if she'd take it before or after the glue giggaty. Wide eyed bird still gets my bird goin.

No birds for me. I'd rather stalk the waitress.

Dammit why do they always tell me that?

finally sufficiently broke in the FiST. drove it hard for the first time since owning it tonight and lawdy mercy, now i remember why i was so determined to get another one of these things
Because you like tiny cars for you and the other 10 clowns you ride with?

I think car season's pretty much over. Drag radials were useless out there today. Like skating on ice.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
**** a food truck where I have to go to it. Where's the food blimps? I want a ****ing steak burrito. If Amazon can blimp out packages, make it rain mexican food so I can eat it and chocolate rain all over my toilet. Wake up america!
That's what GrubHub is for. So you can have the same food, only disgustingly soggy and thirty minutes old, for twice the price!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
No the blimp is where they make it fresh and plop it out the back. The blimp holds the restraunt staff. I'll start small like a hot plate in the trunk of a Chevy Cavalier grilled cheeses and stuff

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
@colleenolleenoxenfree

i have a question that requires input from a master

how the **** do you open the chick-fil-a ketchup packets from the squirty end

table saw or?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

hurry my food's getting cold

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
@colleenolleenoxenfree

i have a question that requires input from a master

how the **** do you open the chick-fil-a ketchup packets from the squirty end

table saw or?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

hurry my food's getting cold
I honestly don't think that's possible. Anecdotally, I've never seen it done before.

20461 - 20480 of 20946 Posts