Modded Mustang Forums banner

20501 - 20520 of 20943 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
i did that once with a sauce packet at taco bell. i just kept twisting it till it popped. it squirted on some girl at a nearby table and some random ass asian lady walked over and told me to apologize

squirted that bitch too
At what point did you say "aw skeet skeet?"

I admittedly have never used the chickfila sauce.
I don't use chickfila sauce either because their sandwiches are perfect as God created them. Man should not meddle with God's creation.

I will give it a shot.

If I don't like it I'll know who to sue now.

You should try it. It's basically french fry sauce but like way better.
French fry sauce...so...Frank's? I don't know if it's particular to the rest of the country but I always loved how a lot of pizzerias would just throw French fries in with the chicken fingers, leaving everything just doused in hot sauce.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
The founder because you're gay and he's anti-you?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

What'd yo gurl say about Goodwood Revival plans?
You wanted to do Roving on Saturday then Grandstand on Sunday?

It looks like Woodcote is the only GS available and it's 81 pounds vs 67 for Roving.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Enjoy covered seating, unobstructed views of the racing and the ability to access all roving grandstands (Lavant Corner, Lavant Straight, Madgwick, Fordwater, Supershell and Startline). Children up to two years old are free.

New for 2020: The new Supershell Grandstand, overlooking the tricky Woodcote corner, has been added to our roving ticket.

We should just do roving for both days

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
We should just do roving for both days
Doesn't that just mean you're paying for a seat you might not get? Especially trying to get four of them next to one another?

I was personally considering no grandstands for Saturday and then get an assigned seat for Sunday. Just under $700 for the weekend.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Doesn't that just mean you're paying for a seat you might not get? Especially trying to get four of them next to one another?

I was personally considering no grandstands for Saturday and then get an assigned seat for Sunday. Just under $700 for the weekend.
I never considered not getting a seat. We had seats every time we went to sit down.

This is weird though..

It looks like you can buy Roving tickets, but that doesn't necessarily include admission to the event?

How does that work

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Is that $700 total for all 4 of us or per couple?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I never considered not getting a seat. We had seats every time we went to sit down.

This is weird though..

It looks like you can buy Roving tickets, but that doesn't necessarily include admission to the event?

How does that work

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Is that $700 total for all 4 of us or per couple?
Correct, grandstands are a separate cost from admission. But you can get them in a "package" but I'm not sure if it saves any money by buying them as a package.

$700/couple

Sharing an AirBnB will obviously be beneficial, but we gotta jump on that **** in the next month. They price them accordingly for that weekend, aka $$$$, but totally worth it for hanging out in Chichester and having easy access to the shuttle.

I'm gonna talk to the wifey, but pretty sure at this point I'm just gonna say **** it and make a European vacation out of it. Something like Italy/Germany/UK or Greece/Germany/UK or just one other country and UK. Make use of the Labor Day holiday the weekend before so can save a vacation day.

Maybe we can just each pay @69fastback $1000/couple and have him hijack a private plane for him to fly us over in. And by private plane I mean an Emirates A380 with no other passengers except for a bartender.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Correct, grandstands are a separate cost from admission. But you can get them in a "package" but I'm not sure if it saves any money by buying them as a package.

$700/couple

Sharing an AirBnB will obviously be beneficial, but we gotta jump on that **** in the next month. They price them accordingly for that weekend, aka $$$$, but totally worth it for hanging out in Chichester and having easy access to the shuttle.

I'm gonna talk to the wifey, but pretty sure at this point I'm just gonna say **** it and make a European vacation out of it. Something like Italy/Germany/UK or Greece/Germany/UK or just one other country and UK. Make use of the Labor Day holiday the weekend before so can save a vacation day.

Maybe we can just each pay @69fastback $1000/couple and have him hijack a private plane for him to fly us over in.
Alright, that works for me.

I'll get tickets ordered. We will meet up with you in Chessisisester because I have no idea where we will fly into.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Are you working today? I can call you after I speak with "The S" to make sure we're all on the same page.
Yeah, but there are no rules here. If I don't answer it's because I'm on the phone and I'll call you back after you leave me a brief message with your name, address, drivers license number, date of birth, SSN, and at least 3 CC numbers.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Yeah, but there are no rules here. If I don't answer it's because I'm on the phone and I'll call you back after you leave me a brief message with your name, address, drivers license number, date of birth, SSN, and at least 3 CC numbers.
What kinda tard has three credit cards?

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
WHAT IS FRENCH FRY SAUCE?!?!?!?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
So it's like ketchup? So why not just use catsup?
WHAT IS FRENCH FRY SAUCE?!?!?!?
THESE MUTHAFUCKAS DON'T KNOW WHAT FRY SAUCE IS

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

It's like honey mustard and bbq sauce or honey mustard and ketchup or honey mustard and ranch and ketchup or honey mustard and ranch and bbq sauce or some ****, I don't know man, it's just ****ing crack cocaine in a sauce.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
add me to the "what the **** is fry sauce" member list

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

bruh popcorn chicken tossed in a buffalo sauce/ranch mixture tho

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So it's like ketchup? So why not just use catsup?

THESE MUTHAFUCKAS DON'T KNOW WHAT FRY SAUCE IS

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

It's like honey mustard and bbq sauce or honey mustard and ketchup or honey mustard and ranch and ketchup or honey mustard and ranch and bbq sauce or some ****, I don't know man, it's just ****ing crack cocaine in a sauce.

add me to the "what the **** is fry sauce" member list

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

bruh popcorn chicken tossed in a buffalo sauce/ranch mixture tho
bleu cheese > ranch

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Apparently it's just 1 part ketchup and 2 parts mayonnaise. There's a bunch of versions in Seattle and some I like better than others.

The Chick Fil A sauce is just straight up tongue-heroin though.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

bleu cheese > ranch
ok, first off, why don't you just, I don't know....die?

20501 - 20520 of 20943 Posts