Modded Mustang Forums banner

20521 - 20540 of 20938 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
bleu cheese > ranch
generally speaking yes

when i was like 7 we had a family christmas lunch at some restaurant. i was going through the menu and was like "look, they spelled bleu cheese wrong"

my cousin who was like 15 put on his top hat and monocle and was like "the dressing is spelled B-L-E-U"

i said "no **** cockgurgle, look at the god damn menu. they spelled it B-L-U-E. i'm not 5. i am SEVEN and i am a PRODIGY. i know how the salad dressing is spelled. and while i'm chewing your bitch ass out, tell your mother to get those horse teeth of hers fixed. bitch got me feeling like plopping down money on seabiscuit at the track every time i look at her"

moonwalked the **** out the room, shoes lighting up the whole way out

i don't know if that's exactly how the situation played out, but that's how i remember it. i did get to assert my intelligence to somebody twice my age though, i know that. that was cool.

ok, first off, why don't you just, I don't know....die?
truth hurts bro

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
The Chick Fil A sauce is just straight up tongue-heroin though.
I bet Seattle is very conflicted about that. Can't have the gay murdering Chickfila, but they do love their heroin...

ok, first off, why don't you just, I don't know....die?

Blew cheese is indeed > Ranch
Did we agree on something? Wow, hell truly has frozen over.

i don't know if that's exactly how the situation played out or if it had something to do with the concussion in the Fiesta rattling my brain like a former NFL linebacker, but that's how i remember it.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I bet Seattle is very conflicted about that. Can't have the gay murdering Chickfila, but they do love their heroin...

Did we agree on something? Wow, hell truly has frozen over.
I agree with you over the liberal Yankees. Don't be so flattered.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
generally speaking yes

when i was like 7 we had a family christmas lunch at some restaurant. i was going through the menu and was like "look, they spelled bleu cheese wrong"

my cousin who was like 15 put on his top hat and monocle and was like "the dressing is spelled B-L-E-U"

i said "no **** cockgurgle, look at the god damn menu. they spelled it B-L-U-E. i'm not 5. i am SEVEN and i am a PRODIGY. i know how the salad dressing is spelled. and while i'm chewing your bitch ass out, tell your mother to get those horse teeth of hers fixed. bitch got me feeling like plopping down money on seabiscuit at the track every time i look at her"

moonwalked the **** out the room, shoes lighting up the whole way out

i don't know if that's exactly how the situation played out, but that's how i remember it. i did get to assert my intelligence to somebody twice my age though, i know that. that was cool.

truth hurts bro

I was there putting hay in the stable for her. The outro song was like this. Her eating apples through a picket fence.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
Wednesday.

So, fry sauce is 1 part ketchup, 2 parts mayo. isnt that just the base of russian/thousand island dressing?

Also, Bleu cheese is better than ranch, only on hot/mild wings. All other flavors on wings get ranch. honey bbq wings? ranch. Sweet and spicy asian chili? ranch. Habanero hell? well, you could go either way with that one.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
Doritos flavored Buffalo wings?
Bro, that would be awesome. Crunched up chips as a "dry rub" throw the chips in a food processor to make them into powder, then toss the wings in the powder after they're done frying.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I can't believe so many prefer the taste of throw up over ranch.

My sisters rehearsal dinner, she ordered salad for the table. Didn't realize it had bleu cheese in the ****ing thing. I made it through about 4 bites before I got a piece of it (it was dark, I thought it was feta or some ****). Instantly I thought the salad was bad, never should food taste like the cook had the stomach flu and the bin of lettuce was more convenient than the toilet.

I had that aftertaste of puking in my mouth for the rest of the night. Surprising people are into that sort of thing.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I can't believe so many prefer the taste of throw up over ranch.

My sisters rehearsal dinner, she ordered salad for the table. Didn't realize it had bleu cheese in the ****ing thing. I made it through about 4 bites before I got a piece of it (it was dark, I thought it was feta or some ****). Instantly I thought the salad was bad, never should food taste like the cook had the stomach flu and the bin of lettuce was more convenient than the toilet.

I had that aftertaste of puking in my mouth for the rest of the night. Surprising people are into that sort of thing.
this is why you're the only person I'll ever meet IRL from this horrible place

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

that's a lie, I'd totally meet @Big_Jim

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

not that little zoomer bitch @BWAL though, fa sho

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Real poor person budgeting is just skipping all the meals except dinner and eating 6 eggs.

That's only $0.75 per day for protein and fat.

You could almost feed a child in a 3rd world country on that.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Real poor person budgeting is just skipping all the meals except dinner and eating 6 eggs.

That's only $0.75 per day for protein and fat.

You could almost feed a child in a 3rd world country on that.
I've never been poor so I'm just making assumptions.

Are you telling me an $80 meal for two isn't poor person budgeting? What about a $60 meal? Is that okay?

20521 - 20540 of 20938 Posts