Modded Mustang Forums banner

20601 - 20620 of 20938 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
That's cause those other pussies wouldn't #7000rpmblazeit

Was that old 429 actually able to get above 7000 RPM? I didn't realize those old pushrods could handle that **** but I guess even old race cars are still race cars.

And yeah they probably would have been able to. I'm curious how much truth there was to that, if they could only do a few times or if it even made more power at that RPM.

That's a lot of air to move.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Add a 4x4, better body kit and extended cab and not a mortgage payment price sure. We all supposed to to be pulling in breaking bad money doing dirt? Hiw much Walter havr before finally buying new cars?
Get yourself the new eco friendly Mustang. Low cargo floor. Stylish 30" rims. Uses renewable energy. Costs less than a house. 1hp.

Fat fingerings the keyboard is getting worse

The 427 was surprisingly suited to high RPM compared to some of the old iron OHVs at the time. Steel crank, much bigger bore than stroke, internal balance, bigass runners that actually had the pushrods going through them. A lot of that designed with NASCAR in mind, and even back then they spun those engines hard.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
An infusion of EV Crossover drivers is just what this forum needs to breathe new life into it. When are we adding the Crossover tech forum?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
An infusion of EV Crossover drivers is just what this forum needs to breathe new life into it. When are we adding the Crossover tech forum?
Tech Section:

"Does anyone know what dealership to get the least expensive USB drive to upgrade to 700 horsepower?"

"@ElectroBWAL's Build Thread [fifteen pages of Matlab code]"

"HOW TO: Change your fake exhaust interior noise from V8 to V12"

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
oh god I'm such a failure
We know.

Tech Section:

"Does anyone know what dealership to get the least expensive USB drive to upgrade to 700 horsepower?"

Lol I would like this idea.

I want my electric mustang ford edge to sound like Schumi's v12 at 18,000 RPM.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
lol these pussies

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mach-e-petition.131674/

Apparently they need to go see Ford vs Ferrari. Show them that Ford Corporate don't give a **** about enthusiasts when them dolla dolla bills is on the line.

liberal hippies going to kill the true Mustang
That's right muthafuckas I'm comin' for yo 'stanggzzzz

Same guy lmao:

It sounds Asian and was designed by Asian.. this thing is not a mustang.. Ford can suck my naturally aspirated" D"
Did Ford already produce the "Probe" before calling it a "Probe" due to the enthusiast outrage in the 90s? Or was it still a concept idea?

Everyone loves capitalism until the marketing department and MBAs start walking into the room.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Tech Section:

That's so outdated. If current Instagram trends are any indication-

How to upgrade interior LEDs to mood lighting

Just installed new billet battery covers

Check out my touchscreen wallpaper changed to big anime tiddies

Maximum_Motor_Output_kW == 500
Traction_Control_Enable = 0
Max_Accel_Management_Rate = 1024

It will be in the next Autoguide update

BROUGHT TO YOU BY DYSON VACUUMS

I want my electric mustang ford edge to sound like a wet taco fart in a paper bag
I want mine to sound like a crazy frog ringtone from 1998.

That's right muthafuckas I'm comin' for yo 'stanggzzzz
That would require you to buy one and not perpetually trade in Toyotas.

Everyone loves capitalism until the marketing department and MBAs start walking into the room.
Let's just lock a team of engineers in a room with a mountain of cocaine instead. We'll either get another Saleen S7 or the Edsel 2.0

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
off topic, but you have a really ****ing cool car dude
**** man. Its been 4 years now since I've had that FiST. It flooded back in 2015 and I bought a 335i. I got bored with that and sold it 6 months later.

Now I have a Focus SE and a BMW Z4. :lol

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I think I said it already but I got a free smoker from one of my sisters friends, I think I'm going to try to smoke a chuck roast or brisket for a few hours then pop it in the sous vide for 18 hours after that at 165.

I think that would be good.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Good smoked brisket goes up to 195 degrees internal temp to get tender. Can the sous vide go to 220 degrees? Or i guess 195 since it would never get passed that temp, just take way longer. Full brisket, point or flat?

20601 - 20620 of 20938 Posts