Modded Mustang Forums banner

20681 - 20700 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Whispers. Whispering eyes

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

And queefs

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

The king of queefs

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAH MAAAAAAAAAAN! YEEEEHAAAWWW!
If that had a big block in it and aftermarket shocks/springs I'd drive the piss out of it.

I also need to know what fender flares they're using.

And I bet that thing has the the turning radius of a yacht. 275s with a 26" OD already rub like a motherfucker.

Whispers. Whispering eyes

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

And queefs

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

The king of queefs
Kevin James is: the King of Queefs.

Alternate title: Paul Blart, Pussy Fart

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Caul Plart Ball Mop
Baul Plart Call Mop

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Yay AWS labs. Complicated instruction to resizes a pic within s3 buckets that instructions. Lambda something something. Supposed to to be able to trigger stuff like alexa. But all I did was was make a thumbnail 128x128. I could have done it in 30 seconds on paint brush but okay.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
damn austin at it again with comedy gold in just 8 minutes

sometimes i have to ignore posts and pretend i'm not online so i can stew up a funny response to something overnight
I want to thank the academy.

I would have been done in 6 minutes but I accidentally right clicked at some point and everything broke. So I had to start over. The first one was proper HQ, but just like Tesla's truck designers, gone before the project was shown.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
20681 - 20700 of 20943 Posts