Modded Mustang Forums banner

20701 - 20720 of 20943 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
what kind of restaurant serves 98 cent grocery store bread and what kind of person pays to eat there

enjoy your glass of donkey sperm buttercup but i'd take wendy's over all that

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
what kind of restaurant serves 98 cent grocery store bread and what kind of person pays to eat there

enjoy your glass of donkey sperm buttercup but i'd take wendy's over all that
uhh, that bread is not grocery store bread

County Line in Austin and they make it from scratch and it's literally some of the best bread ever conceived. Their BBQ is mediocre relative to a lot of other Central Texas options, but their bread is no ****ing joke.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Man, did you guys see the new DeLorean pickup? It's so rad. I wonder if they'll make movies about this one too.
Back to the

Design room

Staring a piece of toast.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
sunday.

took my daughter to see frozen 2 today. it was fantastic.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
What kind of third world hellhole do you live in that doesn't have Little Caesar's?

The latest failure on the HF floor jack is that the piston is now stuck in the down position. Try breaking it loose with a hammer to no avail. Welp, guess the car isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
pittsburgh? how old is it? i know i talk a lot of **** about HF but i've heard their floor jacks are a bit of an anomaly and actually pretty good. i was planning on picking up one of those fancy 3 ton low profile aluminum pittsburghs soon. don't tell me the only good thing i've ever heard about HF is a lie

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
What kind of third world hellhole do you live in that doesn't have Little Caesar's?

The latest failure on the HF floor jack is that the piston is now stuck in the down position. Try breaking it loose with a hammer to no avail. Welp, guess the car isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

We’re done’: How $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza fight shut down Little Caesars in KC
https://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article220112980.html

In the end, the fall of Little Caesars in Kansas City came down to 99 cents.

Utah businessman Alan Knox has shuttered all 21 of his Kansas City-area Little Caesars carryout stores. The first wave of closings came last Christmas, and the final few shut down in late September at the onset of football season.

In the 30th largest metro area in the country, there is nowhere to pick up Pizza! Pizza!

The closings come after Knox played out a desperate end game lasting nearly two years. He sold five stores in Utah and tried to sell his three best stores here. He defied a federal court order to shut all his Kansas City-area stores.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I've had it around 8 years. But I've also replaced damn near everything on it. Bolts snap, o-rings pop or wear out, springs break, and I keep replacing them like an idiot. Kind of a ship of Thesus situation. I'm not even overloading it either. It's a 1.5 ton and I only use it on my cars that are barely over that total, picking up one corner at a time.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Holy ****. Looks like they opened one up 36 minutes away. After a **** load of "permanently closed" still on maps that one is open. Still not driving that far. Cry and eat cheetos at the gas station 5 minutes away.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
pittsburgh? how old is it? i know i talk a lot of **** about HF but i've heard their floor jacks are a bit of an anomaly and actually pretty good. i was planning on picking up one of those fancy 3 ton low profile aluminum pittsburghs soon. don't tell me the only good thing i've ever heard about HF is a lie
I have one of those and other than some squeaking when I jack up the car it has been great. Even survived the garage fire several years back.

20701 - 20720 of 20943 Posts