Modded Mustang Forums banner

20721 - 20740 of 20943 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
HF jacks are fine.

Walk the paddock at a road course and you may see 1 jack that isn't HF, it's the dude who brought the mclaren (so he won't even use the jack on the car). Every single other one is an HF piece.

****in life insurance.

If you tell them you smoke cigars once or twice per week, they list "no tobacco use ever, and never previously used."

Then they also get access to all your medical records since you were 18, showing regular tobacco use from 18-26 or whatever.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
The inlet/outlets on this fuel pump are listed as "AN O-rings." Curious as to what in the ever loving **** they're talking about, I'm looking it over. They're not AN at all. AN is a 37 degree flare fitting. This uses an o-ring to seal it in a groove. That's an o-ring boss (ORB), not AN. Are we just gonna call everything AN now? Those aren't inverted flare, they're AN brake lines. Those aren't compression, they're AN sleeve. Those aren't SAE 45 deg flare, they're AN 45 deg flare. Those aren't JIC 37 degree flare, those are...wait, no, those are exactly the same as AN.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
ANus

It's supposed to snow a little bit or some **** tonight.

I drove the mini, it still has summer tires on it. Should be fun.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
It's supposed to snow a little bit or some **** tonight.

I drove the mini, it still has summer tires on it. Should be fun.

Break the HF jack apart, free the piston up with a whole lotta WD-40 I tell you hwat. Couldn't get the whole piston assembly to unscrew, but figured I worked it loose, might as well send it. Got it onto another jackstand and...stuck again. ****in' great. Had to use a different jack.

Now to figure out how in the ever loving **** I'm gonna get that whole piston assembly out. Not enough clearance to get a socket and impact on it to give it the ugga dugga treatment.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Cottage cheese with culture/s

Subnetting 4 networks by hand and I get to the last network and cant figure out why the **** ain't working. I forgot a 1 in the dhcp servers address. 192.168.1.188 not 88. 2 hours trying to find that "1" trying to blame packet tracer for a bug and thinking the first dhcp pool was issuing the IP. And now its time to drink

ice tea. because sober is better... I guess.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Alan Rickman's not dead. He's teaching networking

It's the same guy!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I are broke. Scrambling to get ccna before it ****s everyone over in late February when it changes completely. No time for love dr.jones

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I might spill beer on my open ports.

Take one down pass it a round, 2 to the power of 2 minus 2 on the wall

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Subnetting 4 networks by hand and I get to the last network and cant figure out why the **** ain't working. I forgot a 1 in the dhcp servers address. 192.168.1.188 not 88. 2 hours trying to find that "1" trying to blame packet tracer for a bug and thinking the first dhcp pool was issuing the IP. And now its time to drink
Man it's crazy that Al Gore invented all of that.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
A serus of toooobes. They had me do router on a stick with a layer 3 switch in the middle of a router. I would understand it if it was a layer 2 switch but why with the layer 3? Might as well sell the router.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Who's flying their bird up north to get snowed in with family a week longer than they wanted to?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
so a family friend is the GM at a local aerospace fabrication company and he told me to come in and fill out an application for a position that they're hiring for. said i'd be a good fit but didn't go into any detail about what it was exactly, so i went there today to get more info and an application

walked in and went to the front desk and introduced myself with a big ole smile and was like "hey, my family friend mentioned something about an opening here, but he didn't give me much information, so i wanted to see if you could give me more information" lady looked kind of confused and was like "did you want an application?" and i said "yes, that would be great, thank you"

she walked away to get an application and i started looking around the office and something caught my eye. wtf? is that animal medicine? then a lady walked in with a dog on a leash. god dammit, i got the driveways mixed up and i am in an animal clinic.

the lady brought me the application and i got the **** out before she started asking anymore questions. told her i would bring it back tomorrow

so i wasted every bit of my daily charisma allotment accidentally inquiring about being a ****ing cat doctor, and was so traumatized when i actually spoke to the people at the aerospace company that i probably made a bad first impression

so now i have to literally go to school to be a ****ing cat doctor

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
so a family friend is the GM at a local aerospace fabrication company and he told me to come in and fill out an application for a position that they're hiring for. said i'd be a good fit but didn't go into any detail about what it was exactly, so i went there today to get more info and an application

walked in and went to the front desk and introduced myself with a big ole smile and was like "hey, my family friend mentioned something about an opening here, but he didn't give me much information, so i wanted to see if you could give me more information" lady looked kind of confused and was like "did you want an application?" and i said "yes, that would be great, thank you"

she walked away to get an application and i started looking around the office and something caught my eye. wtf? is that animal medicine? then a lady walked in with a dog on a leash. god dammit, i got the driveways mixed up and i am in an animal clinic.

the lady brought me the application and i got the **** out before she started asking anymore questions. told her i would bring it back tomorrow

so i wasted every bit of my daily charisma allotment accidentally inquiring about being a ****ing cat doctor, and was so traumatized when i actually spoke to the people at the aerospace company that i probably made a bad first impression

so now i have to literally go to school to be a ****ing cat doctor
:lmao

Oh boy lol.

It is just not your anything is it

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
My sisters partner got a new job and is trying to decide whether or not to join the union.

It appears to cost about an hour per paycheck.

They aren't really sure what benefits they have, but I think it's more or less limited to 5% off at Avis.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
My sisters partner got a new job and is trying to decide whether or not to join the union.

They aren't really sure what benefits they have, but I think it's more or less limited to 5% off at Avis.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

bad forum

20721 - 20740 of 20943 Posts