Modded Mustang Forums banner

20741 - 20760 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Ups used to have awesome health coverage. There was one teacher that would work part time because the pay sucked but his wife had cancer or some **** and he only had to pay a co pay and if he didn't have his ups coverage it would have cost him out the ass like why live amount. Cause merica

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
so i wasted every bit of my daily charisma allotment accidentally inquiring about being a ****ing cat doctor, and was so traumatized when i actually spoke to the people at the aerospace company that i probably made a bad first impression

so now i have to literally go to school to be a ****ing cat doctor
When are you changing your user name to DR. BWAL?

Who's flying their bird up north to get snowed in with family a week longer than they wanted to?

You must kill them, Mr. Bob.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I’m Union now. I’m probably going to turn into a lazy slacker that bitches about my contract.
As is tradition.

I can't believe the Union stories I hear lol.

Like emailing everyone from the VPs of a company, all the way down to regular hourly employees, all one one email threatening to file a grievance with the Union because they got passed over for vacation bids.

All because they don't understand how seniority works lol.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I seen on on display and was wowed. But then I seen the price and remembered my phone addiction where I cant pay attention to tv longer than 5 minutes unless video game. Would love to play a gta that doesn't suck in that resolution though. Or tech or whatever you call it.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I seen on on display and was wowed. But then I seen the price and remembered my phone addiction where I cant pay attention to tv longer than 5 minutes unless video game. Would love to play a gta that doesn't suck in that resolution though. Or tech or whatever you call it.
I plan on casting the ol' hub on the TV and seeing just how deep those black holes go.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Indeeeeeed. Sitting here wanting a turkey sandwich and people keep suggesting other **** to eat.

ITS NOT TURKEY KAREN! Telling me to eat a bowl of cereal. Cereal ain't got no feathers. The ****?

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Eat a bowl of dicks!

Grandma

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Storms a coming. Feels like a drill going into my elbow.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
They knew how to make me watch the parade. By saying it could be too windy to fly the floats. Well they are flying and I'm waiting for a current pop icons to float along and gash open on live tv. Lol ronald mcdonald is kneeing people in thr back.his leg got diabeetus

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Storms a coming. Feels like a drill going into my elbow.
Know how I know you're old?

They knew how to make me watch the parade. By saying it could be too windy to fly the floats. Well they are flying and I'm waiting for a current pop icons to float along and gash open on live tv. Lol ronald mcdonald is kneeing people in thr back.his leg got diabeetus
They kept talking about the reason they have those wind rules all week long. All because back in nineteen dickety six, one broke loose and injured six people.

But can you imagine that? Ending up in a ****ing coma because you got hit by the Cat in the Hat?

I'm immobile here in my hospital bed.
Not because of a heart attack or a hematoma
All because it got windy out there
And that stupid cat balloon put me in a ****ing coma.

It waved and it swayed
came crashing down and knocked her,
down into the pavement unconscious,
Is Dr. Seuss a real doctor?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Know how I know you're old?

They kept talking about the reason they have those wind rules all week long. All because back in nineteen dickety six, one broke loose and injured six people.

But can you imagine that? Ending up in a ****ing coma because you got hit by the Cat in the Hat?

I'm immobile here in my hospital bed.
Not because of a heart attack or a hematoma
All because it got windy out there
And that stupid cat balloon put me in a ****ing coma.

It waved and it swayed
came crashing down and knocked her,
down into the pavement unconscious,
Is Dr. Seuss a real doctor?
Dr.Seuss ****ed around here and ****ed around there he'd **** anything with so much of a hair.

He ****ed so much he was basically a hound, but when his wife had cancer, he was nowhere to be found.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Dr.Seuss ****ed around here and ****ed around there he'd **** anything with so much of a hair.

He ****ed so much he was basically a hound, but when his wife had cancer, he was nowhere to be found.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Fun In Balloonland (RiffTrax Preview) - YouTube
It's a shame they haven't taken on "The 5,000 fingers of Dr. T." That Dr. Suess based movie seems ideal for commentary.

thursday

happy thanksgiving everyone.
Happy Thrbfirsgiving to everyone.

Who's going into the Thunderdome that was once Black Friday but is now Thanksgiving shopping? Getcha brass knuckles out. Steel toes can prevent trampling of your feet that can waste precious seconds, and double as an offensive weapon.

20741 - 20760 of 20943 Posts