Modded Mustang Forums banner

20761 - 20780 of 20943 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i ordered one of these with my ig/youtube username on it. everybody thinks it's lame but i like it so **** em

https://citylocs.com/collections/license-plates/products/hat-georgia-plate

also might have convinced my mom to get me a blow off valve for christmas. my clothes dryer is broken and i've been driving to her house to use hers, so i sent her a link to the bov and told her that was the part i need to fix my dryer

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
its friday.

anyone get any good sales?
We grabbed a mamaroo(fancy baby sleeper/swing) for $65 off regular price at Target while we were black friday shopping. Today we are going to look at a 2019 and 2020 explorer because my wife wants a new car and new tahoes are out of the budget.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
It's weird when you crash your truck in a dream. Doing 80 straight into a tree with no seat belt you think your gonna go through the windshield but you just come to a soft stop and look around at everybody. Wasn't I supposed to wake up when I hit the tree?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Fuggin pluto tv has a gamer channel so I check it out thinking about they are going to talk about cool games with high FPS and action but what do I find Mac what do I find when I go to the channel? 6 people rolling the dice and no image of the board whatsoever I have no idea what game they are area playing and I want to kill the producer.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Does anyone know what happens when you submit a contact form to a vehicle dealership? Do they even send the ****ing message you write or does it just send an internet sales person your contact info and delete the ****ing message?

"Wanting to get info on 'try before you buy' rental"

"hi! when can you come in?!"

"I'm just wanting to get some info on what the procedure is for renting a vehicle for a couple of days"

"thanks for responding! we're open till 8PM, is there a time before then that works for you?!"

aaaaaaand done with that dealership. ****ing waste of time.

I don't have energy to do the salesman song and dance, I just want some goddamned information ****ing assholes.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Just got a response from the sales manager:

Tacomas and 4Runners are very popular nowadays. Our rental program has proven to be very successful that's why our last Tacoma and 4Runner available for rental were sold a couple of days ago. I can offer you a demo drive this weekend.
looooooooooooool ****ing yeah right dude

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Is there some way to specifically pick the vehicle you want at a rental car agency? Like I know @BA Mustang picked his vehicle through Hertz or whatever but I can't for the life of me find that option on any car rental website. All just "or similar" options.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Is there some way to specifically pick the vehicle you want at a rental car agency? Like I know @BA Mustang picked his vehicle through Hertz or whatever but I can't for the life of me find that option on any car rental website. All just "or similar" options.
Call them and specifically ask.

This isn't something you're going to be able to do by punching in your CC number on a website.

"Hey this might sound like an odd request, but I'm looking to buy a new _______ and want to spend some time driving one, the dealership has been no help. Do you have one available for rent? If not, do you know when it will be returned?"

20761 - 20780 of 20943 Posts