Modded Mustang Forums banner

20781 - 20800 of 20943 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Does anyone know what happens when you submit a contact form to a vehicle dealership? Do they even send the ****ing message you write or does it just send an internet sales person your contact info and delete the ****ing message?

"Wanting to get info on 'try before you buy' rental"

"hi! when can you come in?!"

"I'm just wanting to get some info on what the procedure is for renting a vehicle for a couple of days"

"thanks for responding! we're open till 8PM, is there a time before then that works for you?!"

aaaaaaand done with that dealership. ****ing waste of time.

I don't have energy to do the salesman song and dance, I just want some goddamned information ****ing assholes.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Just got a response from the sales manager:

looooooooooooool ****ing yeah right dude
:shiftyeyes

The sales staff has been replaced with AI.

The good news is no more coke fueled greasy salesman.

The bad news is now you talk to a faceless, soulless machine.

But there's complimentary burnt coffee in the waiting room.

The coffee contains sodium benzoate.

...that's bad.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
What a coincidence! I was literally talking **** about him this morning for the first time in like two months and then you throw his name in there?! ****in wizard, you are.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Ol gil really needs this sale
We had a salesman that looked like Gil and left voicemails sounding just like him, begging us to come in and how he needs that sale.

I just hope they didn't take his cubicle wall he brought from home.

dude how are you a grown ass man and so scared of the world
Damn millenials killing the telephone industry.

Back to having 3 cars in the driveway.
Man I can only imagine that. because I'd need to sell 3 cars

Wife wanted a new car and we got a deal on this 2019 explorer, only has 13k miles on it.
Didn't go for the Mustang Mach E? :shiftyeyes

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
My neighbors dogs are either schizo or they are ghost whisperers. Grass field, literally nothing out there. Wind has even blow all the leaves away, no birds or animals out there. Neighbors dog is clawing the dirt marking territory with its back legs while barking at nothing but you'd think some bad guy was at the fence.

20781 - 20800 of 20943 Posts