Modded Mustang Forums banner

20881 - 20900 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Nope. They did the MRI just now and one of those ultrasounds. I thnk ekg tomorrow but then someone said they don't have one here, hopefully not a conscious ambulance ride to another hospital. I can't belive how ****in sore I am. I guess I stood on my toes and tops of my feet are sore. How the **** does one strong contraction leave you like you worked out forever.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So who was the Hollywood exec that greenlit the new Cats remake? Because I am 100% convinced they're a furry. uwu

Monday is MRI day. New dubstep style.
Eat a bowl full of nails before they put you in. Give them the best Alien chest burster impression they'll ever see.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Nope. They did the MRI just now and one of those ultrasounds. I thnk ekg tomorrow but then someone said they don't have one here, hopefully not a conscious ambulance ride to another hospital. I can't belive how ****in sore I am. I guess I stood on my toes and tops of my feet are sore. How the **** does one strong contraction leave you like you worked out forever.
no bueno

So I guess you must have had one of those more "stereotypical" seizures where you actually like tensed up or shook or whatever? Can't imagine why else it would make you super sore.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
no bueno

So I guess you must have had one of those more "stereotypical" seizures where you actually like tensed up or shook or whatever? Can't imagine why else it would make you super sore.
Yeah I think it was the grand mal or grandma some ****. Doc said my heart was racing when I came in. I feel pretty good now besides muscle pain and headache. Today's my first cup of coffee when I'm used to drinking 3/4 a pot by myself so that's why headaches.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Yeah I think it was the grand mal or grandma some ****. Doc said my heart was racing when I came in. I feel pretty good now besides muscle pain and headache. Today's my first cup of coffee when I'm used to drinking 3/4 a pot by myself so that's why headaches.
dam son, that's a lotta coffee

if I do even slightly more than like 3-ish 8/12oz cups, my brain will do all sorts of weird ****

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
I havent had scotch football meat eggs in a long time.

I could probably do the eggs in my pressure cooker.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
damn man, I can only imagine

How long do you have to stay there? You got anyone coming by to visit or anything?
I don't know. I had them rip one iv out of my arm since im off saline and it was hurting like a mofo. Im not even in bed just sitting in the chair next to my bed. No tv. Not evem really a room. It's the critical decision room but IDK if I'm just here because all the other rooms are full or what. Hopefully that mri comes back okay. I always did have twitchy eye lid

·