Modded Mustang Forums banner

2541 - 2560 of 20929 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Are you sleeping in a vehicle you own, or one your employer owns. The real world is a different place than you think it is.
Swift owns the truck. If I'm logged sleeper berth, no matter who's property I'm on, I'm swifts problem. Legally with how I was logged I needed to go on duty non driving just to step foot out of this truck on their property.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Truckers sleep?
We talking actually sleep it legally sleep?

:shiftyeyes

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Swift owns the truck. If I'm logged sleeper berth, no matter who's property I'm on, I'm swifts problem. Legally with how I was logged I needed to go on duty non driving just to step foot out of this truck on their property.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

We talking actually sleep it legally sleep?

:shiftyeyes
But you're representing their company and that's the point. Companies don't like their representatives being dicks, as it's bad for everyone.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
And ****ed up a brand new console.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

And yes, you're text was correct. He's still a dumbass.
You actually did the pull that broke it and we'll you bought a dodge so. :crying:

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
At the random bwal info. I've been pretty busy this year, got laid off in February , married in May, then started me job in July.
That's literally what happened to me this year except one month earlier. And no wedding, that was three years ago. But our anniversary is in April so it's still kinda a month off as well!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,933 Posts
7 viginas

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Wait... 4? Chiral toes!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Almost bored enough to clean.

Can't say that with a straight face :lmao

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Googled a sauce to put with my egg sandwiches. Look what pops up.

Meateggs

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Alrighty then. Just did our shift change, and about a mile up the road from the rest area, mentor just stops the truck and just shoots out the door. Took a dump. :crazy:
Also he's gunna retire to a school bus after he finishes my mentorship. I'll be his last student in a big rig. And this his last outing.

Also made a lady friend at the kellogs plant in Kentucky.

2541 - 2560 of 20929 Posts