Modded Mustang Forums banner

2561 - 2580 of 20946 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Heard a story bout a guy driving g down the road with his rig on cruise. He was in the middle sitting g on a bucket taking a dump.

We were talking about crazy and weird **** you see on the road, we pause due to laughing. Boom, batmobile going west bound

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Every time I get depressed about life, I just watch cops. I'm doin... I'm doin good

"I didn't know that was a man" has an adams apple the size on New York. Also, going to a bar in your work uniform in the work van :lol I see this lasting a long time.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

All I really need...

How it really is...

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Every time I get depressed about life, I just watch cops. I'm doin... I'm doin good

"I didn't know that was a man" has an adams apple the size on New York. Also, going to a bar in your work uniform in the work van :lol I see this lasting a long time.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

All I really need...

How it really is...

I told my gf I'm going toss all our dishes away and buy her a mess kit because she makes so many ****ing dishes..

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Girlfriend was not pleased about me buying a crap ton of 5.56 on sale. Or the idea of guns in general. Also said she refuses to ride in the dumpsterfire if it has more power than before, since it was terrifying before. And that's all on top of her refusing to eat or be around meat. I'm starting to think I may have glossed over a few things jumping into this.

And just my luck, she got me sick, the week I need to bust my ass and get the cars prepped for the show. The ultimate goal is to get one sold and the other back in one piece.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

the first weekend at bernie's sales pitch had to be awesome. "so i was thinking that we could, like, have them just walk around with the dead body and pretend he's alive. we'll use sunglasses"

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
12 days till I get married! I was told to find a car to drive out in after the wedding... I dont know anyone with a cool car... Maybe I can talk my brothers boss into letting me drive their new GT350 but I doubt that will happen...

2561 - 2580 of 20946 Posts