Modded Mustang Forums banner

2701 - 2720 of 20931 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i haven't looked. was that the one i said i liked? i just walked into the liquor store tonight and the first thing at the door was JD so i says YEP. i should be like moderating and acting professional and **** right now but i'm just all yolooooooo

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
What is there to moderate?

Kosmos is the one that they smashed for you so you couldn't try it.

I walked in the door and saw Captain and I grabbed it because I had to park next to someone who couldn't pull into an angled one way parking space and I didn't want her to beat me back to the cars.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
oh yeaahhhh. **** UPS. i think they did that on purpose because they're antibeerwithcoolnames

and there's a lot of **** to moderate. don't you see how busy this place is?

one time somebody parked next to me very badly so i left a note that probably made them question if all white people are that racist. i don't know what race they were so i made sure to include a reference for every type

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
They probably did ups likes to pull those middle school egg drops with people packages.

I hate when you're falling asleep and you hit that sleep paralysis but your mind isn't asleep enough yet so you are fully aware of not being able to move. I have to make myself get up again I can't just chill and let myself fall asleep like that.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
I'm having a hard time car shopping. The CTS is going to be traded in soon, but I'm not sure what I want. I need something with more room, thats for sure. I really like the escalade, but I dont like how the 3rd row doesnt fold flat. I like how the navigators 3rd row does. NAvigator doesnt have heated steering wheel (i think), but the escalade does. I have also been considering a full size sedan like the DTS (if i want to go older) or the XTS. There aren't any other american counterparts that make a full size sedan anymore.

I really dont know if i need to daily a truck. i need the space, but i also dont really want to sacrifice MPG on my 50 mile round trip commute. I wouldnt mind getting a full size sedan, and a truck for when i need it.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
50 miles flipping prius :lol

Smoke going up to make stars....

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I like how every NFL pre game show is a damn drama show with sad piano music trying to make everyone cry. I, and pretty much everyone else wants this instead

With vintage hard hits

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
If the moon was made of spare ribs would you eat it?
that's actually a really deep question. it's like asking if you'd sacrifice your life for a stranger. because a lot of people really need the moon but i really need ribs. i'll have to ponder this

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Trying to listen to the chiefs game on the radio, sounded like some ones car alarm was going off constantly. WTH bro? Subliminal craziness

Honk honk honk

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
I'm having a hard time car shopping. The CTS is going to be traded in soon, but I'm not sure what I want. I need something with more room, thats for sure. I really like the escalade, but I dont like how the 3rd row doesnt fold flat. I like how the navigators 3rd row does. NAvigator doesnt have heated steering wheel (i think), but the escalade does. I have also been considering a full size sedan like the DTS (if i want to go older) or the XTS. There aren't any other american counterparts that make a full size sedan anymore.

I really dont know if i need to daily a truck. i need the space, but i also dont really want to sacrifice MPG on my 50 mile round trip commute. I wouldnt mind getting a full size sedan, and a truck for when i need it.
A Taurus SHO would fit a lot of what you're looking for. It's a fullsize sedan and you can't argue with 365hp and AWD. You can get it with heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, massaging front seats, navigation, ect... Also Ford is running a 0% interest for 72 months financing promotion now.

2701 - 2720 of 20931 Posts