Modded Mustang Forums banner

2821 - 2840 of 20943 Posts

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
True story and characters were identified exchanging emails from us. Please find my resume and cover letter and the first place I was thinking of you and your family and friends and they are not the intended recipients.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
True story and characters were identified exchanging emails from us. Please find my resume and cover letter and the first place I was thinking of you and your family and friends and they are not the intended recipients.
i see what you did there

i had a conversation with a friend last night doing the exact same thing lol

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
My sister and I were texting back and forth like that once for shits and giggles. The best one she sent me was "Ok thanks for letting me use your imagination and I will be careful with your friends".
girl said to me "you are not the best of my favorite" and mine said "hey man, i'll try again tomorrow morning"

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
beer battered shrimp, beer battered women. Beer bastard baskets blended with bladder resistance. Better Butterd Biscuits bitches Biscuits battered bladders. Belinded bewildered bitches asking whats the matter.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
And that's where my brain melted.....
From the meth you got from Walter White Jr. while you were in Albuquerque? Yeah Walter Jr. started making meth after his dad past to continue the family business, but he has a secret ingredient... breakfast.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
i see what you did there

i had a conversation with a friend last night doing the exact same thing lol
The following user says thank you very much for your time. I have been working with a friend of mine who as been checked for viruses. The following details of your personality disorder and the other side of the time to hangout, I have been working with you.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Interview 1 down, 2 to go tomorrow.

2821 - 2840 of 20943 Posts