Modded Mustang Forums banner

2861 - 2880 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
alcohol is the best invention since fleshlights

where is my drinking buddy gonzo
Pound town.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

If you shoot a duck im scared of toasters one of my best performances not to brag or bolster. If good goats gloat like good folk make egg yolks then then tripping on mushrooms doesn't give me much room from doom consumed tick tock boomed the room with no gloom. Im out of milk.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
****ing Windows 10 update took two goddamn hours. EAT A DICK, MICROSOFT.

Found the silver lining in some problems today. I think the alternator problem on the dumpsterfire is just a bad crimp on the cable.

Also found my issue on the 455. There was some sort of dirt or crap built up on the outboard side of the one cylinder wall. Not too hard to scrape it off with some brake cleaner, and it turns freely now. Probably could have gotten away with some ATF and acetone soaking with the engine together. I figure worst case Ontario it's a hone and ring job and it's good to go. Cylinders don't have great crosshatch so I figure I might as well go the hone route.

One thing I forgot with these old engines is everything is ****ing enormous, and everything is cast iron. It is one heavy sumbitch. That intake manifold and heads were insane.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
And after the update your **** will be different. Changed my homepage to lenovo. Easy to change back but quit ****ing with it. It's work. I have a work site as home page. ****ers. Also cortana or whatever the **** usless peice of **** it is. How about a search function that works. What happened to drag and drop icons to desktop. Kinda nazi **** is this?

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
And after the update your **** will be different. Changed my homepage to lenovo. Easy to change back but quit ****ing with it. It's work. I have a work site as home page. ****ers. Also cortana or whatever the **** usless peice of **** it is. How about a search function that works. What happened to drag and drop icons to desktop. Kinda nazi **** is this?
Yeah and they change features and ****. But that seems to be the motto of Windows 8 and beyond. You know how everything has had the same GUI since the start? Yeah, **** that, we're changing everything.

The condescending messages while it's updating are irritating.

We're protecting you in an online world.

All your files are just where you left them.

We definitely didn't send your browser history to your boss.

We took all of your forks.

We pooped in your tuba.

It's like these messages but for Win10

Why does 70 through Columbus have to be a cluster **** even without traffic?
Passing through Columbus in general is a clusterfuck the way they arranged the interchanges. Oh you want to stay on the same road? You need to jump five lanes in the next 100 feet, even though traffic is bumper to bumper in all lanes.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Why does 70 through Columbus have to be a cluster **** even without traffic?
Because Columbus is a cluster **** always. I deal with that shut everyday. You should see rush hour

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts
Yeah, if Ferdinand Magellan could see his city today, he would be like "this **** is messed up more than a Columbus expedition."

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
****ing Windows 10 update took two goddamn hours. EAT A DICK, MICROSOFT.

Found the silver lining in some problems today. I think the alternator problem on the dumpsterfire is just a bad crimp on the cable.

Also found my issue on the 455. There was some sort of dirt or crap built up on the outboard side of the one cylinder wall. Not too hard to scrape it off with some brake cleaner, and it turns freely now. Probably could have gotten away with some ATF and acetone soaking with the engine together. I figure worst case Ontario it's a hone and ring job and it's good to go. Cylinders don't have great crosshatch so I figure I might as well go the hone route.

One thing I forgot with these old engines is everything is ****ing enormous, and everything is cast iron. It is one heavy sumbitch. That intake manifold and heads were insane.
Windows 10 killed my desktop without my permission. It put it into an endless restart loop. Had to pull my harddrive (luckily my OS was on a solid state and all my data was on a HDD) and reinstall the OS from scratch, deleting everything. Took me a couple months to find the will to go back and reorganize all my ****. Pretty much made me instantly hate Windows for ****ing me like that.

2861 - 2880 of 20943 Posts