Modded Mustang Forums banner

2881 - 2900 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Yup. I couldn't even get into the bios with the uefi bullshit so I overwrote the internall ssd chip to erase whatever bullshit was popping up the "recovery" I was so happy to see it trying to network boot because it gave me the chance to control my own ****ing computer to get into the bios. I'm going back to all linux except on my htpc's

I was going to try windows for gaming but I forgot I would really just like a computer that works.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Windows 10 has been fine for me. Only annoyance is it changed my settings where those stupid messages pop up "X would like to make a change to your computer, do youw ant to allow this?" like when you install something..not hard to change but was annoying cuz im lazy and it took me forever to change it lol.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

mmmm beer cravings. Sucks when you want beer and ice cream at the same time. Then you try both and your body is like

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Ride it... My pony

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
BEAK!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

wifite did all the hard work on scripting I was going to do, now if the **** would actually work... No one here to help me waste time waiting for it to work. Ask me about my wiener!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
milk[/IMG]
Dumb bitch

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

And we don't pull a 3 way tie in the afc west. Nice

2881 - 2900 of 20943 Posts