Modded Mustang Forums banner

3341 - 3360 of 20934 Posts

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Hey guys!!! Our shop is getting a video out to promote our shop... Here is the email. :)
Good Day,

We at Simply A-MAIZE-N Popcorn, and Rep1st, are launching our****firstunscripted****website****Video

THURSDAY OCT 13th at 3 pm CDT on our Shop Facebook Page;********We****invite you to be apart of this exciting, and challenging endeavor.

https://www.facebook.com/simplyAMAIZENpopcorn

Our****goal is to go "trending" and "viral"

We must****get our name out there****to succeed in this competitive environment.

How can you help our small business****grow****?****

-********Forward this Email to your friends

- Be on our Facebook pageThursday 3pm CDT

-****Immediately "Like" Video & "Share" and ask friends to share.

https://www.facebook.com/simplyAMAIZENpopcorn

Online ordering should be here very very soon

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Well just spoke with my advisor. I have my next like year planned out of my life. I either graduate this spring or graduate next fall if I get hired on at my current company I contract/intern for. I'll take that deal.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
But then you start high rolling and partying and start shooting smack in the same infected hole you used a week ago and your girlfriend ends up doing ass to ass with another chick and and and its just a damn dark day at work :lol

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Holy **** Hobby Lobby is the place to run to if being attacked by vampires. The ceiling is wall to wall, ankles to assholes flourescent lights. I walk into the night and have to adjust my eyes before I can drive again.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
Start with landscapes to learn, then get crazy with the abstract.

I kept looking for art to put on the walls but each piece was like $200 and I was able to start painting for about that much. Just going to use some of the techniques and use some of the landscape backgrounds and combine it with some abstract in the front. Maybe sell some **** on etsy later on.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Bill Gates is donating $5 million dollars to me! #SoBlessed

Greetings to You

You have been gifted 5 MILLION USD Donation From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: [email protected]

I Bill Gates and my wife decided to donate the sum of 5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our 65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your email on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. as you could see from our webpage,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live because i am sick. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.our information below is 100% legitimate, for more information please see the webpage link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

To facilitate the payment process of the funds (5,000,000.00 USD) which i have been donated to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address............
your phone number...............
your Occupation.................

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
aww yiss, going to see korn/breaking benjamin tonight and just found out one of my bandmates will be there so i'll have somebody to party with

3341 - 3360 of 20934 Posts