Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 20946 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I have some dick heads for customers, we were doing some repairs on a truck I sold this guy a while back, and he called and asked when I was delivering the truck back to him, I said " Tomorrow, I have a truck about 10 minutes away from you we bought and we are just going to make one trip instead of two." his reply "I DONT APPRECIATE YOU USING MY!!! TRUCK! IF ITS NOT UP HERE BY 11:00 TOMORROW IM CALLING MY LAWYER!" How am I using his truck when my driver was towing his car behind the customers truck to deliver it, then hoping in his car to go get the other truck???

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
May be to simple but worth it.

We are modded mustangs but what if it was mustangsunlimited or something like that?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm about 99% sure MustangsUnlimited is already a store.

My boss was supposed to be gone through today. Decided to show up at noon, but luckily one of us pulled the "you look pretty tired. We can handle the place if you want to go home" and it worked.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I have some dick heads for customers, we were doing some repairs on a truck I sold this guy a while back, and he called and asked when I was delivering the truck back to him, I said " Tomorrow, I have a truck about 10 minutes away from you we bought and we are just going to make one trip instead of two." his reply "I DONT APPRECIATE YOU USING MY!!! TRUCK! IF ITS NOT UP HERE BY 11:00 TOMORROW IM CALLING MY LAWYER!" How am I using his truck when my driver was towing his car behind the customers truck to deliver it, then hoping in his car to go get the other truck???

some people are just very sad inside and take it out on the rest of the world.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
****in allergies man. I hate

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Photo bucket is also being gay. **** photobucket

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Wtf happen to MM? I clear my history on my phone and it's some cluster **** of a version. I exited enhanced mode. But how don't brow classic? I don't see it.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

****in allergies man. I hate

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Photo bucket is also being gay. **** photobucket
Also glad you said that because all my pics said I linked them wrong.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Go to the very bottom of any page. There is a drop down. Click it and press classic

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Yup same. I'll check it out when I get on the computer

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Go to the very bottom of any page. There is a drop down. Click it and press classic

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Yup same. I'll check it out when I get on the computer
What good placement that is!! Said no one ever.

Thanks tho!

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
It's me

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Yea mine suck too.

I look like I'm high at work lol

I've got pretty bad allergies as well, (grass)

Look into a nose spray called avamys
Stuff works good.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

How is everyone?

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
since the daily chat is back, all we're missing now is boattlebot lol

:swordfight:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
If I could post pics from my phone Id post pics of my new old 85 ltd crown vic. I ****ING LOVE it but the cfi is the biggest piece of **** for has made since the vv carb...

21 - 40 of 20946 Posts