Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 20938 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
you've been watching this whole time, haven't you?
No, ive checked in every now and then or read a tech thread here and there. Ive been pretty active on another fourm and working alot. I poped in tonight, noticed a daily chat thread that wasent closed and noticed the post i quoted.

Lifes been good actually. Curently up for promotion, im in the application process for my local fire dept bought a bike....

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
No, ive checked in every now and then or read a tech thread here and there. Ive been pretty active on another fourm and working alot. I poped in tonight, noticed a daily chat thread that wasent closed and noticed the post i quoted.

Lifes been good actually. Curently up for promotion, im in the application process for my local fire dept bought a bike....
You still work at vatozone?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

What bike? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
What type of ****ing **** is this?! First day of a new daily chat and fat joe dirt shows up. What in the actual ****?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Im
What type of ****ing **** is this?! First day of a new daily chat and fat joe dirt shows up. What in the actual ****?
Look, fourms dead and only going further into the grave. Eaither you want members or you want this place to fade into oblivion. I've learned alot and i'd like to say made a few friends. But it wasent AG that ran me out. I just got tired of dealing with asshats like yourself. Ill be fair, i brought on alot of the abuse, but theres still no reason to be a jerk just becuase i felt like coming back to a place ive enjoyed visiting everyday for over a year. Honestly, only reason i even posted was because i dug a little, and noticed foxfive went dark and hasn't posted in a while, and i'd rather not have to avoid another user with fox in their name. So please, can we just all get along?

41 - 60 of 20938 Posts