Modded Mustang Forums banner

6101 - 6120 of 20949 Posts

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
happy wednesday folks.

shoveling that slushy bullshit we got hit with yesterday sucked.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
That's how ours was too. Snow covered with freezing rain. Yesterday you'd sink a little in it but now it's frozen solid on top.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Cold as hell here in Georgia. It has been cold all week. Plus the winds blowing. Its 32* my phone says it feels like 21* with 14 mph winds. It was 60-70*s the past 2-3 weeks. wth.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
it was 20 degrees when i left for work this morning. im over this ****.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Today 34*
Thursday 55*
Friday 66*
Saturday 70*
Sunday 64*
Monday 72*
Thursday 77*

wtf.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Spent all day fixing an inducer motor that was rusted to the panel. Had to pry the last 2 screws out and get some bigger screws for the replacement. Then apparently all my hammering broke the high limit. Works fine when jumped. Another trip to get a limit. Flaberdangpoopstix.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

tetanus

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Spent all day fixing an inducer motor that was rusted to the panel. Had to pry the last 2 screws out and get some bigger screws for the replacement. Then apparently all my hammering broke the high limit. Works fine when jumped. Another trip to get a limit. Flaberdangpoopstix.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

tetanus
I see the problem, you're missing your exhaust manifold.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
Thursday. ugh. Took 2 hours to get into work this morning.

And I have found out I have a coolant leak in the truck.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
Flex seal has tape now.
Thought about that as a temp solution. I have the replacement T fitting, but its just too friggen cold out to replace it.

Leaking from the T fitting

6101 - 6120 of 20949 Posts