Modded Mustang Forums banner

7141 - 7160 of 20943 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I crashed the KTM pretty hard today. Broke the visor and top vent on my helmet, and tweaked the forks in the triple clamps, so to go straight, the handle bars were turned pretty far to the right.

Aside for that issue, that bike is a beast!

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
how do you unfollow meme accounts?

i mean like how do you choose. if this were poker, i'd probably discard my badjokeben but keep my ****jerry for sure and maybe tank sinatra for a good pair, but then again dabmoms has some dank **** and they post like 7 pics at a time in a slider. beigecardigan is ok so i'd keep her. she's kinda of slipping in meme dankness but ****jerry has been for a while tbh but still has some great ones occasionally. there are some newer accounts that have some of the best memes in town but they have like 1,000 followers and i can't laugh at a peasant's memes no matter how dank.

i don't even get how badjokeben has so many followers and gets likes by the dankest memers. his whole page is dog ****. he's not even funny in a "haha that was clever" kind of way. his jokes are low hanging **** fruit and you can tell it's just a guy struggling with comedy. he should maybe take a different life path like saxophonist or something. anything, really.

i mean i like memes and stuff but sometimes it sucks scrolling through them to see **** from people i know

I crashed the KTM pretty hard today. Broke the visor and top vent on my helmet, and tweaked the forks in the triple clamps, so to go straight, the handle bars were turned pretty far to the right.

Aside for that issue, that bike is a beast!
how did you crash? how fast were you going?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
how do you unfollow meme accounts?

i mean like how do you choose. if this were poker, i'd probably discard my badjokeben but keep my ****jerry for sure and maybe tank sinatra for a good pair, but then again dabmoms has some dank **** and they post like 7 pics at a time in a slider. beigecardigan is ok so i'd keep her. she's kinda of slipping in meme dankness but ****jerry has been for a while tbh but still has some great ones occasionally. there are some newer accounts that have some of the best memes in town but they have like 1,000 followers and i can't laugh at a peasant's memes no matter how dank.

i don't even get how badjokeben has so many followers and gets likes by the dankest memers. his whole page is dog ****. he's not even funny in a "haha that was clever" kind of way. his jokes are low hanging **** fruit and you can tell it's just a guy struggling with comedy. he should maybe take a different life path like saxophonist or something. anything, really.

i mean i like memes and stuff but sometimes it sucks scrolling through them to see **** from people i know

how did you crash? how fast were you going?

It rained the night before so everything was wet, and this place is all pretty much sand, and some spots were really slick. This particular section is in a open field with straight stretches and sweeping turns. The vegetation is grown up around the trail, so you can't see around the turns. I was carrying good speed, probably in 3rd, I was coming into a turn and as I started into it I saw it was wet across the width of the trail, but it was too late. It was a left turn and the front tire washed out hard. I got a foot down and saved it, but then the bike high sided me and threw me off to the right. I landed right on top of my head, and I actually felt the helmet hit my neck brace, and the brace did its job. I ended up laying on my back in a big patch of burrs.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
It rained the night before so everything was wet, and this place is all pretty much sand, and some spots were really slick. This particular section is in a open field with straight stretches and sweeping turns. The vegetation is grown up around the trail, so you can't see around the turns. I was carrying good speed, probably in 3rd, I was coming into a turn and as I started into it I saw it was wet across the width of the trail, but it was too late. It was a left turn and the front tire washed out hard. I got a foot down and saved it, but then the bike high sided me and threw me off to the right. I landed right on top of my head, and I actually felt the helmet hit my neck brace, and the brace did its job. I ended up laying on my back in a big patch of burrs.
Damn.

Glad you are ok.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6131529202.html

I think I know what I'm going to buy next.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6108767741.html

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Just because a truck is in the shop it doesnt mean its being worked on... The lady at the front counter said we had 80 hours in repairs because it was in the shop for one full week, the head mechanic said the same thing. ****ing stupid.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
How bad do you need a kayak, though?
Reeeeeeeal bad. :shiftyeyes

And what are you saving for?
An unknown future and parts for my 4Runner and Seattle costs of living

If you were saving for a kayak, well...
It's one of those things that I know I want and that *technically* I don't have specified money set aside to pay for it, but have plenty of savings. It would just be dipping into the "non-discretionary" savings that I could refill within a month or two. But at the same time, if I wait till I have that specific money set aside, I'll miss out on the 15% sale and it will all of the sudden be winter again and I will have missed an entire Seattle Summer of potential kayaking...

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Holy crap.

I wanted to see how much rep power I had so I repped Enzian and it was only 24. I went into the tech section and found someone with no rep and it gave them 83.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
See the little silver balance scale in the left corner? Thats where you give it.

The green boxes under our names show rep strength.

The more you have the more you can give.

7141 - 7160 of 20943 Posts