Modded Mustang Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 20934 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
@Swift i went to pick up my jack stands today. what a clusterfuck lol

they were supposed to be $5.91 for just one, so they wanted to cancel my order. i bitched about it so they canceled my online order and adjusted the price in store but the manager couldn't math so he rang them up for $2.45 each. they didn't have the 8 i ordered so they only gave me 4 jack stands for a total of $10.45. that's cheaper than walmart even pays the manufacturer. manager told me to call corporate and get them to give me 8 more for the price i originally paid, so i'll have 3 sets for like $5 less than one set on amazon lol. they said it was a website glitch because they're updating a lot of online ****

if anybody needs 2 ton jack stands and is willing to go through the hassle of talking to a store manager to get the advertised price, here's a link, courtesy of swift

Torin Big Red 2 Ton Jack Stands - Walmart.com

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts

they were supposed to be $5.91 for just one, so they wanted to cancel my order. i bitched about it so they canceled my online order and adjusted the price in store but the manager couldn't math so he rang them up for $2.45 each. they didn't have the 8 i ordered so they only gave me 4 jack stands for a total of $10.45. that's cheaper than walmart even pays the manufacturer. manager told me to call corporate and get them to give me 8 more for the price i originally paid, so i'll have 3 sets for like $5 less than one set on amazon lol. they said it was a website glitch because they're updating a lot of online ****

if anybody needs 2 ton jack stands and is willing to go through the hassle of talking to a store manager to get the advertised price, here's a link, courtesy of swift

I wonder if I order online to be shipped to my house if they'll give me a hard time. Almost willing to try.

Edit: Nvm, they won't ship. Its not even worth stepping foot in a walmart, let alone trying to talk to one of the employees lol

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
they're for store pickup only

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

the manager i talked to was hella chill fam

when he knew he had to sell them to me for that price, i could literally hear his soul crushing

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
they're for store pickup only

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

the manager i talked to was hella chill fam

when he knew he had to sell them to me for that price, i could literally hear his soul crushing
Maybe if there were a smaller town walmart somewhere around here, but the only ones are either in Cinci or in Kentucky... so yeah lol

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
I went in to pick mine up and it was a cluster **** ... i took the 2 i ordered and just walked about because i was on lunch break. I got 2 completely different jack stands than i ordered lol.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
So I'm currently talking to a guy about a 94 Cobra he's considering letting go as a roller. I like the car, it has a few things done to it already that I'd like to do, and while I'm currently waiting on some pictures of the interior, from what I can see it looks pretty good. We haven't talked price yet but I can almost absolutely promise he wants more than I'm looking to spend, but I'm entertaining it for now to see where it goes.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I went in to pick mine up and it was a cluster **** ... i took the 2 i ordered and just walked about because i was on lunch break. I got 2 completely different jack stands than i ordered lol.
lmao, and i thought i handled it like a boss. well done.

we might be able to bring walmart to its knees with this. one jack stand at a time.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I bought camping **** and some nike's instead of gpu card. Now we wait for the gtx 1080 to drop in $$$

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

that **** was gross. you could put one drop of it in a gallon of water and it would still be too strong
It sets you up for the hard stuff.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts

MFer.

I looked forever for those after Cor sent that snap. There must be 80 pages of jackstands on walmart dot com.

I don't need anymore jackstands, but for that price I probably could have used 30 of them.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
the jack stands are out of stock and now listed at $8.44 each

MFer.

I looked forever for those after Cor sent that snap. There must be 80 pages of jackstands on walmart dot com.

I don't need anymore jackstands, but for that price I probably could have used 30 of them.
i just typed in "2 ton jack stands" and it was the first result lol

maybe this will help in your future endeavors though

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
the jack stands are out of stock and now listed at $8.44 each

MFer.

i just typed in "2 ton jack stands" and it was the first result lol

maybe this will help in your future endeavors though

Ahh windows 98

When I get to a desktop computer Im giving you reps lol. I remember that crap when I was a kid and even then I thought wtf lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Ahh windows 98

When I get to a desktop computer Im giving you reps lol. I remember that crap when I was a kid and even then I thought wtf lol.
I havent heard the word reps on here in a while.

1041 - 1060 of 20934 Posts