Modded Mustang Forums banner

10901 - 10920 of 20943 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
We switched time systems 3 ****ing times. I've worked here 4 years. They handed us our w2s this year since we arn't on paychex flex anymore. Had ADP to paychex flex to paycore

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Already got my return back.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Does anyone know what to do when it comes to paying taxes on stocks?

I feel like this is going to take a long ass time for me.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

Shouldn't have to do much unless you pulled out during the year. Otherwise, your provider should send you or give you access to whatever forms you need. Vanguard provides me whatever documentation I need but they take their sweet-ass ****ing time doing it.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Shouldn't have to do much unless you pulled out during the year. Otherwise, your provider should send you or give you access to whatever forms you need. Vanguard provides me whatever documentation I need but they take their sweet-ass ****ing time doing it.
Been using robinhood.

I need that ****.

I want a return.

Granted I probably won't get much :(.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I had someone contact me about the fox just to talk **** about it having 5.0 badges. I told them it has 2.3 badges. Holy **** did they go off with threatening and **** talking. Apparently people have nothing better to do. I had someone do the same when I was trying to sell the wagon.
Threatening you about what? And was this over email or they actually took the time to come look at it and bitch to you?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
remove one of those 2.3 badges so he doesn't bitch about you calling it a 4.6

lol jk that math is too advanced for him

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
They basically told me the same. My brother lives less then 5 miles away and got 100 mbps for the $100 a month plus dish tv. I pay $20 more they he does pretty much.
There is cable a little less than a mile lol. There are at least 20 - 25 houses that they could service so it doesn't make sense.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

Get a damn good CPA

I got back $7,000 last year. I had more write offs this year and made about $5,000 less so I really wonder how I will end up, and **** I forgot to call my CPA today.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

There is cable a little less than a mile lol. There are at least 20 - 25 houses that they could service so it doesn't make sense.
Its a huge joke, in my little area of literally one mile I have the Middle and High school pulling from the same box im on and its prioritized over anyone, even the guy who came to fix my internet said it was bullshit.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I think I realized a huge idol of mine today, and haven't realized it for a few years. The older mans name is John, worked in the concrete industry for years and became very successful, his wife got started having bad health issues, he abused his body by over working it, and the economy crashed, leaving him with almost nothing. He is in his older 60s early 70s, hes had knee replacements and multiple back surgeries. He walks with a cane when he has to, but should pretty much be tied to a wheelchair, but his will power will not let him. Him and his wife are both on disability, because of his back/knees, and her health issues (witch I cant remember for the life of me are) but the money they receive does not allow them to survive the month. So he, as crippled as he is, builds trailers, custom truck bodies, and extends frames for a living, he can hardly lift himself up from a chair anymore... But strives to provide for his family... I've went to his shop multiple times, and this man will find away to do anything it may be in the most odd ball unsafe way possible but he will make it work. His mathematics, engineering, and electrical skills are absolutely unbelievable, if you can dream it this man can make it. He is funny, understandable, hard headed, realistic, humble, dedicated, lunatic, loving, caring, and an extraordinary man. If I could have 1/2 of the drive this old crippled man does to provide for his family I could accomplish anything. God gave him a good hand. He took advantage of it. God took it away, and now he his the most humble person to God I know because he realized his mistakes.

10901 - 10920 of 20943 Posts